Castles: Man Utd return for Zlatan in January is on the cards and will open up funds for Mourinho

cfkane

I have thought he would be back from the moment I read that Lukaku asked his permission for the #9. My guess is, He takes 7.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Will be interesting to see Mourinho attempt to accommodate both Lukaku and Zlatan. Can't see it working to well, personally, but I suppose in some ways the more very good footballers we're able to field, the better!

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
I didn't like his signing last summer nor do I think him coming back now is a step forward. Brilliant player and a master of his craft but him at united does nothing for the club going forward. His wages and game time can be invested somewhere else.
Anyway, I think it's his team trying to keep clubs interested by using the United name after a good season here.

Kapardin

He will be brilliant for us. I can see him at #10 creating chances for our forwards and scoring a few himself. Should give Lukaku some proper service along with Pogba.

SAFicus

I didn't like his signing last summer nor do I think him coming back now is a step forward. Brilliant player and a master of his craft but him at united does nothing for the club going forward. His wages and game time can be invested somewhere else.
Anyway, I think it's his team trying to keep clubs interested by using the United name after a good season here.
Name another player who is available and has the same level of winning mentality and character.

KikiDaKats

Supports
Name another player who is available and has the same level of winning mentality and character.
I won't.. Or rightly, I can't right now because searching for a Zlatan clone doesn't really interest me.
Winning mentality? Not shouting it from roof tops doesn't mean lacking of it..
Character? Questionable. He is mainly played for the very top clubs in his career.
To show a good character and winning mentality at a top club with all the right resources around you is not the best argument to come up with.
I would have accepted you tabling his natural ability but quess you won't because Ive already mentioned he is master at what he does.

SAFicus

I won't.. Or rightly, I can't right now because searching for a Zlatan clone doesn't really interest me.
Character? Questionable. He is mainly played for the very top clubs in his career.
To show a good character and winning mentality at a top club with all the right resources around you is not the best argument to come up with.
I would have accepted you tabling his natural ability but quess you won't because Ive already mentioned he is master at what he does.
I don't really care what you'll "accept".

Top players and managers praise the man's mentality and impact on his team mates. I value their opinion on what he is like behind the scenes more than yours.

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
Yes please. This will be fantastic if it happens. The man is such a presence and the way he dragged us over the line in the league cup final was one of those performances that I will never forget. He exudes confidence and is the very definition of 'winning mentality'.

KikiDaKats

Supports
I don't really care what you'll "accept".

Top players and managers praise the man's mentality and impact on his team mates. I value their opinion on what he is like behind the scenes more than yours.
Are you for real?

blitz133w

---------Zlatan ---- Lukaku----------
Martial------Fellaini------ Rashford
----------Pogba------Matic---------
-----Bailly----Smalling----Valencia
---------------De Gea-----------------

Long ball XI

AndyJ1985

---------Zlatan ---- Lukaku----------
Martial------Fellaini------ Rashford
----------Pogba------Matic---------
-----Bailly----Smalling----Valencia
---------------De Gea-----------------

Long ball XI
If we had a 25 year old Giggs and Beckham to replace Martial and Rashford I'd be all for that team.

Ban

So he didn't prove he has character cause he played for the top clubs only?

KikiDaKats

Supports
So he didn't prove he has character cause he played for the top clubs only?
In truth I can't comment on his character because I don't know the lad well enough.
Just saying it's easier to doubt the character of players that have never had the chance to show at a top club.