Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

es-muellert

Supports
Bayern München
What I'm most concerned about tonight is that we might lack a lot of speed in the back. With Davies out and a back four of Kimmich, Dier, De ligt and mazraoui, I hope we don't get exploited there. And Guerreiro who will be playing on mazraouis side is also not the quickest...

If we find a solution for the lack of speed, I think we have a good chance to go through...

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Which game do I watch… I think city are gonna beat Madrid quite easily which is sad. Might watch the Arsenal game.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He can't possibly be a better defender than Kim, surely?
De Ligt-Dier is a better partnership. Apparently Kim struggles with both german and english and can't really communicate with the line

Marvin look out

I'm starting with City-Real. City at their best are on a different level, they may very well seal the deal by half-time. Then it's all eyes on Bayern-Arsenal.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Atmosphere sounds abysmal again after they’ve sung along to ‘Hey Jude’ and waved some flags gifted to them by the stadium

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Atmosphere sounds abysmal again after they’ve sung along to ‘Hey Jude’ and waved some flags gifted to them by the stadium
Pretty classy to welcome him like that though.

90 + 5min

5 minutes gone and ManCity have held the ball for about 90% in their back 4. Even Italy sides in 90's would be impressed by that.

Withnail

Real playing cagey here which will get them nowhere. They could have set up a counter there when they won it back but went backwards instead and City are attacking.