Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

didz

If Bayern wins, the world will end. Unfortunately. The double curses of Kane and Marco Reus in a final in which there has to be a winner, would cause a karmic event of incredible potency. The resulting dimensional singularity would cause a tear in the very fabric of time and space
Surely Dier adds to the Kane curse, giving Dortmund the edge?

saivet

Bayern have started this half a bit better. All a bit cagey though.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
The ref is letting a lot go. That was a foul on Bellingham
I can't blame him, when almost everyone expects him to score a goal a game now, despite being a CAM/box to box-midfielder.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
When you see how effective Vini is on the left, why would you want Mbappe.
The luxury of tell Mbappe you're playing CF and you're going to like it.

Also I think Perez 1) just once to stick to people after this whole charade and 2) they need a shirt seller and also a decent striker. (which are few and far apart in today's market)

Charlie Foley

None of that shite on Irish TV. It really is getting quite cringey with this bantery lads lads lads vibe they seem to be going for in the UK. What are they up to now?
Guess they’re going for the younger fans with it, think there’s a tipping point to it thought and it’s just embarrassing. They have done stuff in the past that’s interesting in terms of actual analysis (last year they did a bit on how to defend Haaland) but the two of them have been painful this year. Lucky Kate Abdo is as excellent as she is and Henry is a great player who can still offer insight (although it’s crazy to me that he is now basically the same age Robbo was when he took over West Brom…he seems much more recent a player than that)