g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
What is Tuchel doing, if it goes to extra time we have no chance with this lineup

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Yeah I think so, but looking through his career now for years where I feel like not winning the league can be held against him and when it’s just a tough situation.

Juve: should have won the league that first year. The pitch at Perugia on the last day was a joke, but the title should have been wrapped up by then. They lost 4 of their last 8: admittedly 2 against Lazio and Milan, but also mid table Hellas Verona and Perugia.

The following year…how much do you want to blame VDS? Sloppy a lot of that season and the montella goal is the famous one

Milan: should have won more than one here I think, but it’s hard to accurately assess anything in Serie A during Calciopoli, and by the end Milan were oooold. Form did fall off a cliff in the league in 02-03 (the year before they were 6th when he came in), it was in their hands to win it that year but then that would have been doing a treble! They win it the next year, no one is the winner in 04-05, points deductions in the next 2 years are decisive and beyond that they’re Too old to really be title challenging

At Chelsea, going 1/2 against Ferguson, even if we were a little weaker in 09-11 than the three years before, is impressive frankly.

PSG, you’d expect them to win the title both years he was there-losing to Montpellier the first season wasn’t great, but it was the first year of the takeover and they improved a lot on the season before (4th to second, 60 to 79 points). Look at City in 08-09 and even the next 2 years, nowhere close to a league title.

first spell at RM, la liga was a dogfight then, and they got 87 points the first season and 92 the second. Unfortunate timing I guess, maybe they should have finished the league stronger in 2013-14

Won the league at Bayern.

Could we ‘expect’ Napoli to win Serie A in 2019? Hard to hold that against him.

Everton are Everton.

he’s won 2 of 3 since returning to Real, which is really helping his overall statistics.
Forgot he was Napoli manager.

Not holding against, just thought he'd won more

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
38's old for elite sports. Your reaction times diminish over time and especially in your late 30s. How many 38 year olds are playing in Champions League finals, let alone putting in performances like this?

Oh ffs I missed the goal :mad:
Reaction times are fine, it's your body.