g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

erikcred

Totally unnecessary. Bit fits to this season.
Congrats Madrid to their 15 CL title
At some point does the number mean anything anymore? I think Milan's 7, Bayern's 6, all sound historic. Somehow 15 just sounds like a silly outlier and clubs should start excluding RM from the discussion. So for me, from now on, Milan have the most ECs.

Rojofiam

Funnily enough this is probably one of two ties where Madrid arguably weren't the worse team in the tie during their last 2 CL final runs

PSG, Chelsea, City and Liverpool were all better in 2022

Leipzig were better in the 2nd leg this season
City were better in both QF legs
Now with Bayern it's close IMO but I thought their luck would finally run out...but no...

It's not even likeable anymore, feels like they're just scamming their way to CL glory

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah, they wanted to out real madrid us and were very close to it!
Yep. It was insane. Hero goal keeper and a worldie by the last guy you'd expect off his wrong foot?!?!?! That's OUR playbook ffs. It honestly looked like it was destined for that

But no. Our plot armor cannot be denied :drool: :drool: :drool:

Funny how last summer it was all doom and gloom because Flo refused to spend big on Kane and "we couldn't go into the seasom with Joselu as our only #9"

Well now

PoTMS

These lot are even worse at passing the ball 5 yards to their own players.

Carolina Red

Staff
At some point does the number mean anything anymore? I think Milan's 7, Bayern's 6, all sound historic. Somehow 15 just sounds like a silly outlier and clubs should start excluding RM from the discussion. So for me, from now on, Milan have the most ECs.
So, to you, does Man City have the most EPL titles?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Can't be angry unlike the previous meetings. Madrid were clearly better, Bayern also acted like c*nts towards the end trying to waste time and it bite them in the ass, add to that the defensive subs well before the end.

Neuer though :( Normally massive in big UCL games but today it was his mistake that cost the match though he was the reason Bayern were even heading into the final.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Aren't Real Madrid fans bored of winning UCL's? :(

90 + 5min

This is on Neuer and not on any other player or manager. They were so in control before him going from hero to poor.