Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

Charlie Foley

Pure luck in what way? Yes, Neuer messed up, but Joselu did very well to follow it up and got his rewards. I don't think Vini or Rodrygo would have done that, which is normal as they're not natural number 9s. Joseph, on the other hand, is.
Because the goalkeeper makes an absolutely horrific unenforced error

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
we’re like the anti-real madrid. where they win a game from any position, we can lose one.

Mike Smalling

Can't even dislike this Madrid team. There's no Ronaldo or Di Maria or Sergio Ramos anymore. And Ancelotti is so freaking cool.

Semper Fudge

Apt Tagline
McManaman's accent is somehow awful even compared to other scousers. Spittle everywhere, vile.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
Tommy Tuchel with some terrible subs. As soon as Madrid scored, you knew it was over. Why would you take off all your best attacking players?
Musiala was a sub candidate, just back from injury. Why take off Kane with extra time still very much a possibility is beyond me. And bring in the walking accident that is Kim...

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Madrid are the jammiest team of all time. Every year they fluke win after win.

E-mal

These Bayern players are so stupid, worst decision making I have seen in a while. They make united and Sheffield look intelligent.

very very poor

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Can't even dislike this Madrid team. There's no Ronaldo or Di Maria or Sergio Ramos anymore. And Ancelotti is so freaking cool.
His instructions when they were behind; "just play". No freaking around like Pep or Klopp and shit like that. Guy is great.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He is the one who fecked up offside?
Comes on to shore things up at the back, and they immediately concede 2 in 3 minutes. After being at fault for both goals in the first leg…this sort of thing kills careers.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They tell me football heritage isn't real

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
It's a shame as I would have preferred a Bayern win but I can't dislike this Real team if I'm honest.

ForFuchsSake

Real Madrid are the biggest club in the world.

Tuchel nightmare subs.
By an absolute landslide - their Champions League haul is absurd. I’m starting to lose count with how many they’ve got.

I find it mental how they’re continually underestimated every year. So many people gave them no chance against City because City couldn’t possibly lose a two-legged fixture.