Champions League Draw | 17:00 CET | United, PSG, Leipzig, Istanbul

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Can we play on the same night as dippers? If not then we can’t draw Bayern?

Blackwidow

Can we play on the same night as dippers? If not then we can’t draw Bayern?
You cannot get Bayern, Real... - as much as I know Liverpool and United cannot be grouped with each other.

Zenit, Sevilla, Juve or Paris!

0le

This is worse viewing than LvG football.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
What was your favourite moment of the season? "Well, 'arry I didn't like lifting the trophy so it was when I went for a piss the Thursday before the semi-final..."

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
You cannot get Bayern, Real... - as much as I know Liverpool and United cannot be grouped with each other.

Zenit, Sevilla, Juve or Paris!
Because of this?

Countries with more than one team have their clubs 'paired' so one of them play on a Tuesday and the other on a Wednesday.

So that means if Manchester United, say, are drawn in Group A, B, C or D then Liverpool will be in Group E, F, G or H.

A Bayern & DortmundB Sevilla & Atletico MadridC Real Madrid & BarcelonaD Liverpool & Man UtdE Juventus & InterF PSG & MarseilleG Zenit & LokomotivH Man City & ChelseaI Shakhtar Donetsk & Dynamo KievJ Leipzig & MonchengladbachK Lazio & Atalanta

No Love

“Joshua, what was it like winning the Champions League for the first time?”

What do you think he’s going to say? :lol:

“Not sure what all the fuss was about. Didn’t really like it, thought it was a bit shit, really.”

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I'm sorry, I'm just got the giggles now. this is worse than a trump press conference

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
The worst presenting I have seen in a while.

The blokes starts off saying hes not just a defender, describes what he does then asks what his favourite moment was last CL??? Where's the correlation?

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Because of this?

Countries with more than one team have their clubs 'paired' so one of them play on a Tuesday and the other on a Wednesday.

So that means if Manchester United, say, are drawn in Group A, B, C or D then Liverpool will be in Group E, F, G or H.

A Bayern & DortmundB Sevilla & Atletico MadridC Real Madrid & BarcelonaD Liverpool & Man UtdE Juventus & InterF PSG & MarseilleG Zenit & LokomotivH Man City & ChelseaI Shakhtar Donetsk & Dynamo KievJ Leipzig & MonchengladbachK Lazio & Atalanta
they should just draw teams like in the fa cup... bollox if you draw team in your country