Champions League Draw | Juve - Utd - Valencia - Young Boys

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
PSG vs Liverpool will be awesome to watch

Mbappe-Neymar-Cavani vs Mane-Salah-Firmino.

fil1542

Supports
Jose Mourinho
Very difficult group, Valencia is the strongest team from pot 3 (apart from Liverpool who you couldn´t draw anyway) for sure. 10 points may not be enough, it will be very important to beat YB Bern home and away and maybe get some points from Juventus.

Just finish second and draw the winner of group D in the last 16.

IrishGlen

Happy enough with that to be honest. A couple of glamour ties with Juventus (they’re not all that) and I’d expect us to beat them at OT likewise Valencia. I’d expect the 6 points against Young Boys also. I really don’t understand all this negativity and underestimating our team. The other three teams should quite rightly be fearing us.

On a side note, I think Young Boys play on an artificial surface.

I’d have City to top their group with relative ease and I think Liverpool & Spurs will place second quite comfortable.

Minimalist

Not sure why people are shitting themselves over that group.

Juve aren’t all that and fully expect to beat Valencia home and away
You’re awful positive Cpt Negative?

Juventus will be heavy favourites to not only top the group but beat us at least once, if not both times.
Valencia are a better side than Sevilla (who were fecking shite to be fair) and we couldn’t beat them.

At least Young Boys are there to avoid a complete disaster.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Happy enough with that to be honest. A couple of glamour ties with Juventus (they’re not all that) and I’d expect us to beat them at OT likewise Valencia. I’d expect the 6 points against Young Boys also. I really don’t understand all this negativity and underestimating our team. The other three teams should quite rightly be fearing us.

I’d have City to top their group with relative ease and I think Liverpool & Spurs will place second quite comfortable.
Hang on, you'd "expect" us to beat Juventus!? Based on what, fella?!

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
You’re awful positive Cpt Negative?

Juventus will be heavy favourites to not only top the group but beat us at least once, if not both times.
Valencia are a better side than Sevilla (who were fecking shite to be fair) and we couldn’t beat them.

At least Young Boys are there to avoid a complete disaster.
Wrong. Third place is the real disaster. The last thing we need is Thursday night football.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyway guys, the Carabao Cup draw later tonight is where it's at. Our only chance at silverwear this season :lol:
Nope, we're drawing my other boys Wycombe Wanderers...and going out :angel:

Andersons Dietician

Jeez was think oh great we are probably going to get a lot of oh Pogba heading “home” stories in the paper along with Zidane being linked with the United job blah blah blah and had totally forgotten they’ve just signed Ronaldo. The media must be having a jolly old time thinking of all the stories to be written about those two games.

fallengt

when was the last time we beat a spanish club in champion league ?

RedFish

I wish I had your positivity. I can see us getting 7 points.

Rajma

Good draw with some juicy clashes, think we have a decent shot at topping the group. I genuinely saw something in that first half against Spurs and believe it was a turning point for Jose and the players, only fans should get behind the team and a manager, in fact even SAF didn’t win the CL with us from his first attempt.

mehdimike

Supports
Real Madrid-Roma
Young boys and the old lady. A new category of.... :D

Ban

Awful draw, we'll be lucky to get a single point let alone a victory.

I hope I'm doing this right.

Bobski

I felt the same looking at the groups. At first glance names like Red Star, Roma, Inter, Benfica, Ajax etc. look very tasty, but then you realize they are not real quality sides anymore.

The groups are still decent. There are some glamour ties. I, for one, am glad that that we got Juve and Valencia. A group like City is no good for our team which is not going to make a mark in the knock-out stages.
True, It does make me yearn for a more level playing field across Europe, so see those names capable of competing instead of being glorified feeder teams. Makes the competition far more interesting that just another year of the same 3/4 super clubs making up the later stages.

Playing the best teams from Holland, Portugal, Turkey, Russia, among others, should mean very difficult and tricky games, miss the days of teams like Ajax and Dynamo Kiev playing some of the best and most innovative football in the competition. It has lost something of its greatness.

arnie_ni

Should make it out of that group i think. Young boys should be 6 pointer. Home win against Valencia. Wouldn't expect too much against juve, could easily win both or lose both. A draw away to Valencia

Hamadovich86

Lol @ people who say Juventus are not all that, they are consistent in the CL and have been ahead of us for the past five years, a team of champions with a champions mentality AND they have Ronaldo. They will top the group without a doubt, cant see it any other way.

Valencia are a good side, they were better than Sevilla last season who spanked us at OT. We barely have a positive record against them and we have a poor record against Spanish sides in general.

Them Young Boys are playing in the CL for the first time, they'll be up for it especially at home. This is a tough group, I dont expect us to qualify tbh but it definitely wont be easy if we do manage to qualify.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Well, at least that's some nice games in the group instead of just fodder. Wish I could look forward to them.

Liverpool have it easy to get 2nd.
All eyes will be on ours, Liverpool's and Spur's group, which will be a very interesting one.