Champions League Final: FC Internazionale Milano vs 115 Charges FC

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
City will win very comfortably here. Expecting a 3-0 with them not even getting out of second gear. Won’t even watch it.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Pretty much neutral and not interested enough to watch - that being said - Come on Inter!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Currently in Istanbul. Been here 3 days. City fans are probably outnumbered by 8 to 1. It’s a sea of Inter fans almost everywhere you go.

Its all gone Shane Long

Currently in Istanbul. Been here 3 days. City fans are probably outnumbered by 8 to 1. It’s a sea of Inter fans almost everywhere you go.
Unfortunately won’t make a difference, City will win this tonight! God I hope I’m wrong but I’m not

Lee565

Genuine question, how far back would you need to go to find a weaker team in the final than inter?

monaco when Porto beat them but even then I think they had a pretty good team that got raided that summer?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Obviously, you don't even find that many City fans in Manchester .

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Genuine question, how far back would you need to go to find a weaker team in the final than inter?

monaco when Porto beat them but even then I think they had a pretty good team that got raided that summer?
Tottenham?

Lee565

Tottenham?
Possibly, they were quite a good side though under potchettino during that spell, it was the following season it went to hell, their first 11 was pretty good with a strong back line and kane and son in attack can win any game when on form, can't say that same for inter upfront with dzeko or lukaku past their best

Irwin99

Pretty much neutral and not interested enough to watch - that being said - Come on Inter!
It must be pretty funny that regardless of what happens tonight Forest still have more European cups/Champions Leagues than City :D

Be funnier after tonight if it remains 2-0 on that score even with all their billions.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Possibly, they were quite a good side though under potchettino during that spell, it was the following season it went to hell, their first 11 was pretty good with a strong back line and kane and son in attack can win any game when on form, can't say that same for inter upfront with dzeko or lukaku past their best
Kane wasn’t fit though, rushed back from injury and it showed. They also lost 4 of their last 5 games. The following season was just a carry on of how they finished that season.

They were good in periods of course but they were also given absolutely no chance

Anton Trencher

I’m a terrible sport I know, but can’t bring myself to watch these feckers win this thing tonight. The love-in will be nauseating and I can’t bear the thought of seeing any of the Gallagher brothers giving their opinion.

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
Seriously, how can anyone witness the build up to this final and think that the Champions League is anywhere near the level of the World Cup as an event? No one gives a crap about this game apart from a few drunk City fans.

Wilt

City will win very comfortably here. Expecting a 3-0 with them not even getting out of second gear. Won’t even watch it.
“Won’t even watch it.” ….yeah right of course you won’t ;)

hp88

Don't fool yourselves, City will have this wrapped up quickly, just switch off the TV and enjoy a bit of the evening sun.

Siorac

Seriously, how can anyone witness the build up to this final and think that the Champions League is anywhere near the level of the World Cup as an event? No one gives a crap about this game apart from a few drunk City fans.
Around 400 million people watched the CL final last year. That's a lot less than the World Cup final, true, but hardly "a few drunk fans".

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Heart says 2-1 Inter, head says 3-0 City.
Almost all Italians are supporting Inter tonight, except for a few of my Juve supporting mates.

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
Nobody does, do they?
I think quite a few people do, judging by debates I've had on here. There's a school of thought that the World Cup is not that big a deal anymore and the CL is where it's at. It's clearly BS but still....

Irwin99

A Liverpool mate contacted me and said they want City to win so that it denies us of being the sole treble winners from England.

Ohhh, i will laugh until it hurts if Inter win this tonight.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I want Aké to win it, but not Pep or Graelish or Foden. I also want Dumfries to win it, but not Inter.

Uhm. Go team?

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
Around 400 million people watched the CL final last year. That's a lot less than the World Cup final, true, but hardly "a few drunk fans".
Yes, about a quarter of the World Cup final audience.

Blood Mage

Feck City, their treble will be as hollow as their entire fecking club. Had a much easier route than we had in 98/99 too.

UTD_Since_1978

A Liverpool mate contacted me and said they want City to win so that it denies us of being the sole treble winners from England.

Ohhh, i will laugh until it hurts if Inter win this tonight.
I take it your Liverpool fan mate has no faith in his own team doing The Treble in the future then?

MrFishers

Can you imagine the club announce that the Sheikh bid has been been accepted after City win the final.That would be amazing watching their limelight get snuffed out