Champions League Final: FC Internazionale Milano vs 115 Charges FC

Wayne's World

If City win I want them to win 7/8 nil because the world will start to notice and question City

The more they win, the more under the spotlight they will be after it. Wouldn't be surprised If UEFA did another investigation on them in the aftermath they won

RedRocket9908

Come on Inter, do us a favour.

City have been rubbish away from home this season so there is every chance Inter could win this tonight.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I’d prefer inter to win but overall I’m not arsed if I’m honest. Whereas the thought of the scousers winning would have me in fits. Maybe I’m getting old

UTD_Since_1978

Come on Inter ffs, can't let these fake sobs equal our treble! Pity our own players couldn't do that last week.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Seems like there's a distinct lack of buzz leading up to this final. No surprise I guess considering who's in it. Surely this could be one of the worst finals we've had in recent memory?

That Liverpool vs Spurs one was pretty wank, mind.

dinostar77

Not sure if i want City to win, just so it puts Utd and the glazers more under the spotlight. In regards to how far the club have fallen under their stewardship.

On the other hand seeing guardiola and his team screw up, would be more entertaining.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
If Shitty win Pep will probably leg it before the club gets done for it's cheating, if the lose we are happy also. I won't be watching it as can't stand the thought seeing them win the treble.

BorisManUtd

I really don't care much about City winning the treble. Maybe it's because I'm not from Manchester (or even England) but don't see them as much of rivals. Also they saved us from another 3 Liverpool titles so should be thankful to them.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Me too I'll be watching it with a load of Italians from work.
And I’ll order Italian while watching with my mate. I think the two of us have done everything in our power.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Lee Sharpe microwaving a pizza and pouring Dolmio over his tea :lol:

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Bitter thread title much :lol:.

Seriously though, surely the likes of Lukaku have no chance against the invincible might of Pep, Haaland and the rest...

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Inter have dealt with Haaland similar physical strikers in their history whilst City have not arguably dealt with striker partnerships in a long time.

Come on Inter!

JuriM

The Chelsea side on paper was much more fragile than Inter is now against a steamrolling Manchester City. Yet they controlled the game with ease. Inter has immense experience to shut down games and just carry them out.

All that shouldn't say that Inter is winning, but you can't count them out by any means in a 1 game final.

Red Star One

The Chelsea side on paper was much more fragile than Inter is now against a steamrolling Manchester City. Yet they controlled the game with ease. Inter has immense experience to shut down games and just carry them out.

All that shouldn't say that Inter is winning, but you can't count them out by any means in a 1 game final.
Sure, but I also admit that Pep has matured over these two years. He fecked up the Chelsea game with his decisions and won’t make the same mistake now

NLunited

Then they lose it and he loses his head, firing Pep on the spot and revealing that all the charges are true.
If 115 Charges FC lose, they will cheat even harder. Winning CL is their endgame, I hope they bottle it again. Then get relegated.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Shades of the 97 Final perhaps?

Serie A champions Juventus facing Bundesliga third-placed side Dortmund. Juve were heavy favorites featuring a starting XI of pure class but Dortmund had quality in their side as well.

Maybe it's Martinez pulling a double Riedle.

Last edited:

pauldyson1uk

This is from Nobhead Noel

“If City win and Haaland scores a hat-trick, I’ll be going on in my underpants (to the concert). If we don’t win, it will be disappointing for a few days, but we are Premier League champions again and we have won the FA Cup. That’s not to be sniffed at and this could still turn into one of the greatest seasons from any football team ever. Fingers crossed.”

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
You can’t deny they are a very good team. They play dominant football and Pep is actually a good coach. It pains me to say this, but it’s the truth.

Hoping for an Inter win of course, but if they do do it, it’s applaudable.

Would also love for it to be stripped at a later date due to financial doping.

Ive resigned myself psychologically that the treble is theirs.

Chairman Steve

Noel’s got to whore out his latest album of Neil Young-sounding dad rock with his flying turds or whatever, so what better way to get attention to it than whoring yourself out as a City fan to everyone once again.

Dansk

They'll win it and no commentator will even touch upon the historically unprecedented charges of cheating laying over the winning club.

Modern football.

marktan

City are going to win quite comfortably sadly. It'll be like 4-1 or 5-1.

I'd say there's a 3% chance of Inter winning. The odds you get currently at the bookmarkers for a City win are way too generous.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Remember how we used to say you can't buy success? Turns out everybody underestimated just how fecking much money would be pumped into clubs by people with bottomless pockets to make it happen.

Also, screw Inter, i'm still salty about the 2010 final.

Jerry Garcia

This will be the most one sided final in years. I fully expect City to put 5 or 6 past Inter.