Champions League Final: FC Internazionale Milano vs 115 Charges FC

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
I’ve only seen Martinez for a handful of games in the World Cup and this final but he seems horrendous. I’m guessing he’s got something about him otherwise he wouldn’t keep getting picked

Ish

Lights on for Luke
One more bad choice from Martinez, really not good tonight in the last third.
Probably biased from my part due to his WC performances because I was sort of a fan of his the past couple years but now I just get “Higuain” vibes off him.

No disrespect because Higuain put up great numbers and was very handy, but he always seemed to “choke” in the big moments. Could just be one of those biased feelings, mind.

But yeah, wouldn’t say no to Martinez due to our lack of options currently but not high on my list.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
His run wasn’t great but he has every rights to be aggrieved about Martinez not passing that.
The only thing I'd hand to Lukaku on a plate wouldn't be a ball. It would be my stinking shite after a night out and a jalfrezi.

SAFMUTD

Probably biased from my part due to his WC performances because I was sort of a fan of his the past couple years but now I just get “Higuain” vibes off him.

No disrespect because Higuain put up great numbers and was very handy, but he always seemed to “choke” in the big moments. Could just be one of those biased feelings, mind.

But yeah, wouldn’t say no to Martinez due to our lack of options currently but not high on my list.
Exactly like that he's Higuain 2.0

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Welcome to modern football? System athletes that can't dribble and create on their own.
So many trash UCL finals lately.

FriedClams

We’ve been linked with dumfries, martinez and calhanoglu. All 3 of them are out of their depth in games like this, they are lucky city are having an off night.

whitbyviking

If City lose Gundogan and Silva, which looks pretty likely, they will be very lacking in attacking creativity. They’re terrible here.

mu4c_20le

I’ve only seen Martinez for a handful of games in the World Cup and this final but he seems horrendous. I’m guessing he’s got something about him otherwise he wouldn’t keep getting picked
I've been waiting for a club dumb enough to blow big money on him for awhile now, but he seems to get priced out just enough every year

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Welcome to modern football? System athletes that can't dribble and create on their own.
So many trash UCL finals in a lately.
Hasn't been a good final since that Bale wonder goal vs Liverpool. That was five years ago!

SamVimes

I don't know which has been worse, the quality of the game or the BT commentary.

Lee565

You wouldn't think lukaku has just come on with the way he is just jogging about, dzeko has put him to shame with his workrate

Cloud7

Doesn’t matter how good you are routinely if you’re not up to it on the biggest moments. Those are the ones that count the most. Martinez just seems like Higuain 2.0, who fit the same description

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Lukaku trying his best with his hold up play but it comes off as a hold my beer play.