Champions League Final: Liverpool v Real Madrid | Hala Madrid!

Who do you think will win the Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

allen7

No chance, I don't even think Liverpool are playing that well lately, and they keep conceding first.

What's more likely is Madrid score first and Liverpool equalise in the second half. Then who knows.
… and then camavinga scores the winner at 90th minute :drool:

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
With and favourite Courtois in goals and Carlo as mastermind, this might as well be Chelsea playing tonight.

Not to mention that Chelsea will get about 20 mil as part of the Hazard deal if they win tonight.
Genuine question: is Hazard still at Madrid? Will he feature? What a cliff he managed to fall off!

Red the Bear

Something less generic
It's gonna be a miserable final but I at least that its a quality game.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Liverpool are gonna destroy Real. You can just feel it.

Last weekend was too sweet, but they’ll be determined not to let this slip now and are by far the better team.

Also no Ramos to sort out Salah this time.

Irrational.

Really hope Real trash Liverpool tonight so they end the season with two pretty generic cups in response to the “best team ever”.

And if Liverpool win, we need a cull.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Liverpool are gonna destroy Real. You can just feel it.

Last weekend was too sweet, but they’ll be determined not to let this slip now and are by far the better team.

Also no Ramos to sort out Salah this time.
Im not so sure. Pool have been sloppy and not themselves the last few weeks.

That said I think they’ve won every game :lol:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Really hope Real trash Liverpool tonight so they end the season with two pretty generic cups in response to the “best team ever”.

And if Liverpool win, we need a cull.
As for the second part --- in your dreams my friend.

Knightmare7

Weather is at least lovely here in Paris today, dreading the Pool fans in the pubs here tonight though

Knightmare7

A quick Google shows no news of trouble. Certain areas have been cordoned off in advance and fans are obeying these rules. Thanks for your input anyway though Donald Trump. :lol:

I know it's hard to imagine fans going to CL finals, but take it from Liverpool fans we've been to many (since football was invented in 1992). We got this. :cool:
I’m literally standing in front of the Eiffel Tower with photos as we speak. Get the piss out of your brain. You’re going to tell me, a person who has been here for 5 days, that what I’m seeing isn’t real? You’re delusional, Mr. Alternative Facts.

They’ve trashed the entire green, with plenty of broken glass to ruin the beautiful walk. If the areas were cordoned off in advance, why is there trash strewn across the lawns still? The fences are up, but too late to stop the wonderful Liverpool fans from ruining another capital

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I’m literally standing in front of the Eiffel Tower with photos as we speak. Get the piss out of your brain. You’re going to tell me, a person who has been here for 5 days, that what I’m seeing isn’t real? You’re delusional, Mr. Alternative Facts.

They’ve trashed the entire green, with plenty of broken glass to ruin the beautiful walk. If the areas were cordoned off in advance, why is there trash strewn across the lawns still? The fences are up, but too late to stop the wonderful Liverpool fans from ruining another capital
You should get in touch with news outlets then Mr Roving Reporter with his ear to the ground.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I almost want to laugh, but man that's savage.
Almost? :lol:
I laughed!

a guy i know got a text message from his kid's teacher, saying kid wasn't at school, he replied telling the teacher that his kid was on his way to see the final.
Aparantly the text exchange went viral…

Ludens the Red

Hey, Liverpool fans are great. They must have trashed it in protest at the political situation in France.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Really bad feeling about tonight.

Liverpool almost too confident without being arrogant, mentality monsters and Madrid meltdown over Mbappe.

erikcred

This is cruel regardless who you support. Feel sorry for those.
Haha as funny as it would be, you can't set up a fake coach company just like that and take people's money. Someone made this up.

Last edited:

::sonny::

Ancelotti super iper luck is something of absurd

Forza Real Madrid
Forza Real Madrid
Forza Real Madrid

Liverpool 0 Real Madrid 2 (‘1 Allison og, 93 Van Dick og)

I’m loving my life

Really bad feeling about tonight.

Liverpool almost too confident without being arrogant, mentality monsters and Madrid meltdown over Mbappe.
I’ve already accepted it like in 2019 when Spurs literally put no fight up at all.

This is even more nailed on than it was that day

Afr1234

Supports
Real Madrid
I’ve already accepted it like in 2019 when Spurs literally put no fight up at all.

This is even more nailed on than it was that day
Comparing mediocre teams like spurs to the biggest club in the story of the game is ridiculous. We have lost exactly 0 Champions League finals and just 3 out of 16 (all lost finals are before CL era).

There is a reason for that. Also, if you didn't watch the whole thing this season: Real Madrid just never gives up & is more than a match for 'every better club out there'.

Real Madrid has better GK, better MF & better Forwards. Defense is Liverpool's only line where it is 'better' on paper.

Just watch the game, Liverpool has much more chances to lose than those people think.

Is funny that people goes and thinks that real madrid is some kind of trash tier team