Champions League Final: Liverpool v Real Madrid | Hala Madrid!

Who do you think will win the Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Why release the team so early, doesn’t that give more time for Kloop to study it and possibly make changes?
I've seen maybe 4 Real Madrid matches this year and I could have told you their starting XI. Doesn't make any difference.

allen7

Madrid's releasing the line-up so early is interesting, they are either extremely well-prepared or they just don't care. Not sure those posters saying Madrid has no chance are trying to jinx Liverpool or what, their road to the final has been the worst possible way, defeated PSG, Chelsea, City, two of the tournament's favourites and this is their competition and in a one-off final, anything can happen. This won't be a Liverpool's stroll like most think. I think this will go to penalties and Liverpool will win it.
Read somewhere that Real releasing early line up is to stop the early lineup leaks

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I really shouldn’t be looking forward to this should I?

F-A-C-T-S

Liverpool have played 63 games, won 45, and lost 3 all Season? That's insane.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Camavinga and inshallah in the 2nd half then

Deery

Dreary
Vinicius is going to destroy Trent on the left, no need to worry guys. Modric masterclass incoming.

Giggsyking

An Everton fan invented a fake transportation company and offered to transport Liverpool fans to Paris by bus. Driver Richard Arlison (meaning their striker Richarlison) never arrived to pick up the fans

Last edited:

PoTMS

Hope this revenge story goes as well as it did for us against Barcelona in 2011.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Apparently this is our team:

Alisson; TAA, Konate, VVD, Robertson; Fabinho, Thiago, Henderson, Salah, Mane, Diaz.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Vinicius vs Trent is going to be fun to watch.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Apparently this is our team:

Alisson; TAA, Konate, VVD, Robertson; Fabinho, Thiago, Henderson, Salah, Mane, Diaz.
I really hope Salah doesn't ruin the occasion by diving about the pitch trying to get Ramos sent off, like he did the last time these two met in a CL final.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Do Liverpool have a good record against Madrid? Anyway, Liverpool by 3 goals I reckon. They’re gonna be right up for this.

Drizzle

Liverpool will overrun them in the first 20 minutes. Whether Madrid can stay in the game by then will determine the result.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Do Liverpool have a good record against Madrid? Anyway, Liverpool by 3 goals I reckon. They’re gonna be right up for this.
About even.

Liverpool 4 wins.
Real Madrid 3 wins
1 draw.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Iirc, 8 games played, 4 madrid wins, 1 draw, 3 liverpool wins

Red the Bear

Something less generic
The hype is kicked in!
Anyway it would funny as feck if the greatest ever British sides manages to end the season with a 2 domestic cups while not managing to score a single goal all the while a former evertonian ruins their dreams.

Unfortunate I feel this is a step too far for Madrid.

Hoof the ball

Real have won 4 of the last 5 games. The other was a 0-0 draw.

2020/21 :
Liverpool 0-0 Real Madrid
Real Madrid 3-1 Liverpool

2017/18
Real Madrid 3-1 Liverpool

2014/15
Real Madrid 1-0 Liverpool
Liverpool 0-3 Real Madrid

Drizzle

While obviously fervently praying for a Madrid win, it is rather nice that if/when the inevitable happens, it's still not the quadruple/treble that has been hanging over our heads for months. I can handle this.

Deery

Dreary
I think finals like this is a lot about playing the occasion and relaying on your technique and Real have better technique in midfield.. going Madrid.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Cards on the table: liverpool will win. The heart says we win but the brain says there's no chance in hell. They're better, it's one game, we don't have the bernabeu pushing us into the land of magic and miracles...

A step too far this