Champions League Final: Liverpool v Real Madrid | Hala Madrid!

Who do you think will win the Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PoTMS

It would be a mighty shame if Thiago and Fabinho both pulled up in the first few minutes.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
My mate sent me that, didn’t know if any truth behind it.

He also sent me a screenshot of a message apparently from one of the Liverpool fans saying bus hadn’t arrived, too late now, trip ruined, going home.

If true, the Everton fans should have found somewhere to hide and take pictures.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Cards on the table: liverpool will win. The heart says we win but the brain says there's no chance in hell. They're better, it's one game, we don't have the bernabeu pushing us into the land of magic and miracles...

A step too far this
You said the same before the City games mate.

Corridor of Uncertainty

So both Thiago and Fabinho made it.
Surely no-one is surprised?

It's like when TAA was out injured for a few weeks as the international break came around, only to make a miraculous recovery in time for their next league game.

My god it's going to be insufferable if these fecks win.

Irrational.

If Real can survive the first 20-30 minute onslaught from Liverpool, they stand a chance. Liverpool always start fast and then fade away.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
If Real can survive the first 20-30 minute onslaught from Liverpool, they stand a chance. Liverpool always start fast and then fade away.
We’ve conceded first in the opening 30 minutes of our last five or six games on the bounce. We’ve only conceded about four goals after the 75th minute all season.

We don’t fade very often.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
You said the same before the City games mate.
Not quite. I was cautiously optimistic against city because of walker's injury and second leg at bernabeu

No such thing this time. We're just not good enough to win this

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Liverpool are a way too well drilled machine. I hope I get this wrong, but I just cannot see Madrid getting a result here against a mature side at the top of their game coached by one of the two best coaches in in the world.

It will be hard, but a day always comes when everything comes to an end.

Good night and good luck.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Not quite. I was cautiously optimistic against city because of walker's injury and second leg at bernabeu

No such thing this time. We're just not good enough to win this
Okay can't be arsed to check now but pretty sure you were like City will destroy us, theyre too strong etc :lol:

Might have been one of the other RM fans though, if it wasn't you.

Dipper

#7 Swiftie
Supports
Liverpool
Okay can't be arsed to check now but pretty sure you were like City will destroy us, theyre too strong etc :lol:

It's the classic technique of always remaining pessimistic, then you can be pleasantly surprised but never disappointed. Works like a charm.

fergies coat

Liverpool are a way too well drilled machine. I hope I get this wrong, but I just cannot see Madrid getting a result here against a mature side at the top of their game coached by one of the two best coaches in in the world.

It will be hard, but a day always comes when everything comes to an end.

Good night and good luck.
Reverse psychology. I like it.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

I mean, I did say city were better and could absolutely destroy us. But I was cautiously optimistic we had a chance

Not this time. Unless they lose VVD and Fabinho within the first 10 minutes of the game, good night and good luck y'all

Irwin99

Kroos and Modric- the veterans to put in one last great Champions League performance :drool:

Guy Incognito

Liverpool start like they did against City in the cup semi final and they'll win.

Real will need to take their chances.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It's the classic technique of always remaining pessimistic, then you can be pleasantly surprised but never disappointed. Works like a charm.
I do it all the time :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I mean, I did say city were better and could absolutely destroy us. But I was cautiously optimistic we had a chance

Not this time. Unless they lose VVD and Fabinho within the first 10 minutes of the game, good night and good luck y'all
Fair enough. I think I told you you were wrong back then and I'm saying it again now. If you can withstand the inevitable early pressure, I'm betting on you to win.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Real are mentality monsters. The only big game they've flopped (that I've laid eyes on) this season was against Barca, and you'd imagine it was more an under-estimation of them rather than a reflection of their own ability.

It's not the time to start losing CL finals. Come on the Blancos.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Hope Kroos and Modric can put in one last clinic but I fear their legs won't match Liverpool.