g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League Final: Liverpool v Real Madrid | Hala Madrid!

Who do you think will win the Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Erik ten Hag said earlier in the week that ''every era comes to and end''. Well, this streak will come to an end tonight.
He was talking about Pep and Klopp, City and Liverpool. This is first game Liverpool is playing since he said it, so "end of an era" for Klopp starts tonight.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I did, but sorry to say you guys have no chance tonight
I'm more interested in you doing the exact same things you did that night actually

In fact, ***CALL TO ARMS FOR ALL CAFTARDS***

Do what you did the night of Real Madrid - Manchester City

If we lose it's on you!!!!

Dipper

#7 Swiftie
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah they know they are the better team and are completely focused after missing out on the PL last weekend.

There’s literally no way they won’t win.
This is some desperate jinxing if I've ever seen it; I'm afraid that you might combust.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Wait..did the Liverpool fans PAY for the "ghost" bus?? If so this is a fraud and the persons responsible for it should be punished..

Last edited:

VivaRonaldo85

It’s impossible not to feel sick watching all those Liverpool fans having the time of their life in Paris after cruising through what in champions league terms was a doddle of a draw to the final. I’ll turn back on at 8pm only. Come on feckin Real Madrid!

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Vinicius will only be visible when falling over for the 18th time tonight

CraftySoAndSo

With comments coming from Salah (revenge), Klopp (Carlo should remember 2005) and Liverpool's coterie of TV pundits (Madrid will be destroyed) justice will only be served if Liverpool lose ... but not any kind of loss ... not the Madrid scoring 5 goals in 15 minutes or Madrid heroically doing a reverse-Istanbul ... it has to be slow ... Madrid should score their first goal at 30 minutes, second at 60 minutes and third at 80 minutes ... Liverpool need to bleed slowly, their level of pain must increase slowly, every time they are about to get back in the game we should hit them with a simple goal - nothing special, just a good teamwork oriented goal ... I want to revel in their frustration when they ever so slowly realize that even their greatest team of the last 30 years led by their greatest manger of the last 30 years is no match for Madrid in the middle of a rebuild. As their frustration will grow one step at a time, so will my happiness ... I want to enjoy the journey, instead of just getting to the destination (happiness).
I like you, you'll do well here.

SirAF

Ageist
With comments coming from Salah (revenge), Klopp (Carlo should remember 2005) and Liverpool's coterie of TV pundits (Madrid will be destroyed) justice will only be served if Liverpool lose ... but not any kind of loss ... not the Madrid scoring 5 goals in 15 minutes or Madrid heroically doing a reverse-Istanbul ... it has to be slow ... Madrid should score their first goal at 30 minutes, second at 60 minutes and third at 80 minutes ... Liverpool need to bleed slowly, their level of pain must increase slowly, every time they are about to get back in the game we should hit them with a simple goal - nothing special, just a good teamwork oriented goal ... I want to revel in their frustration when they ever so slowly realize that even their greatest team of the last 30 years led by their greatest manger of the last 30 years is no match for Madrid in the middle of a rebuild. As their frustration will grow one step at a time, so will my happiness ... I want to enjoy the journey, instead of just getting to the destination (happiness).
:drool:

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
This is some desperate jinxing if I've ever seen it; I'm afraid that you might combust.
Not jinxing, just my opinion.

We all know deep down that Liverpool are a better team than this Real side, and they will obviously be VERY motivated after last weekend.

There’s literally no way they are losing this - quote me on that!

Seriously, there’s no way that I’ll be wrong about it.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Not jinxing, just my opinion.

We all know deep down that Liverpool are a better team than this Real side, and they will obviously be VERY motivated after last weekend.

There’s literally no way they are losing this - quote me on that!

Seriously, there’s no way that I’ll be wrong about it.
Quoted just to remember to give you a kiss.

RedDevilMachine

Madrid's releasing the line-up so early is interesting, they are either extremely well-prepared or they just don't care. Not sure those posters saying Madrid has no chance are trying to jinx Liverpool or what, their road to the final has been the worst possible way, defeated PSG, Chelsea, City, two of the tournament's favourites and this is their competition and in a one-off final, anything can happen. This won't be a Liverpool's stroll like most think. I think this will go to penalties and Liverpool will win it.

Afr1234

Supports
Real Madrid
This is insanely early.
Because we don't give AF about who we play against or when, we have a competitive enough team to win vs whoever no matter what or where. That's part of what makes Real Madrid Real Madrid.

MU fans are so used to have a mediocre team that can't beat the likes of brighton, everton or burnley reliably and are trying to pass it on to us as if we were a second rate club with all these 'Liverpool will win easily comments' on the thread.

Is a very bad time to be a MU fan. They have a spurs tier team while little by little become the lesser club of manchester.

Last edited:

SeanyC

Why release the team so early, doesn’t that give more time for Kloop to study it and possibly make changes?