Champions League Final: Liverpool v Real Madrid | Hala Madrid!

Who do you think will win the Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cj_sparky

Struggling to see how all the people still queuing, all have tickets. The stadium doesn't look like it has that many seats available.

PoTMS

Why do they let fans without tickets anywhere near the stadium?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
It's very much your fault if you've turned up to a pub in Budapest instead of the stadium in Paris. Typical Liverpool fan not accepting you've fecked up, though....
:D

If many people without a ticket actually turned up, I don’t care how well it’s organized. That’s stupid and they should stay away from the stadium, let alone trying to get in.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It's not difficult to believe that it's UEFA who have fecked up here. At the Europa League final they didn't even have enough water for supporters even though it was very hot on Seville. Maybe I've missed a lot of social media stuff.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Because we don't give AF about who we play against or when, we have a competitive enough team to win vs whoever no matter what or where. That's part of what makes Real Madrid Real Madrid.

MU fans are so used to have a mediocre team that can't beat the likes of brighton, everton or burnley reliably and are trying to pass it on to us as if we were a second rate club with all these 'Liverpool will win easily comments' on the thread.

Is a very bad time to be a MU fan. They have a spurs tier team while little by little become the lesser club of manchester.
Opppsition fans need to wise up. We're not even playing.

kps88

Fans without tickets shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the stadium

Oranges038

Liverpool fans causing trouble again.

Should forfeit the game. 3-0 Real and just give them the trophy.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
I'm old enough to remember Heysel. Its amazing how that event has actually been completely erased from history.

Is this the sequel??

copen1945

Thank goodness, they are climbing over the wall. They are not pushing it this time. Smart, these lot.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
No matter whos fault this is, the last thing we need is a crush problem. Potentially a serious situation if handled incorrectly/incompetently.
Agreed. The officials need to sort this shit out.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I'm old enough to remember Heysel. Its amazing how that event has actually been completely erased from history.

Is this the sequel??
Mental that everyone else got banned from Europe. That’s some primary school teacher logic.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Probably just a coincidence that Liverpool fans once again are involved in controversy before a European final.
Pure coincidence. Madrid fans got into the ground absolutely fine but I guess it's the French police and stewards picking a fight with the poor Liverpool fans.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
How can the organization be so fecked up? Fans flood into stadiums every week, yet this is a complete cluster-feck. Shambles.