Champions League Final: Liverpool v Real Madrid | Hala Madrid!

Who do you think will win the Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redshaw

I'd just start the game and slowly filter out and in the fans with and without tickets or just award a 3-0 win for Madrid.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Tbf, foreign police and stewards have a hardon for escalating stuff with English fans. Happened a few times with us also.
Not denying that but this a final played at a neutral stadium. It's pretty clear one fanbase has behaved and not tried to get in without tickets while the other (as seen on social media) is causing trouble and trying to force their way in.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What's wrong with their fans? I know it's a touchy subject due to Hillsborough and that was a tragedy indeed but there's just too many cases of their fans acting like absolute wankers.
I don't think any other English club gas been this embarrassing in the long run.
A journalist would have to be exceptionally brave to even hint at any wrong doing from any Liverpool fan here.
It'll all go down as organisation issues, authorities etc

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
The Real Madrid end looks full. Any twitter clips of real fans in the same predicament? If not, say no more….
Exactly. But no doubt we will get the sob stories from the victim club as per usual.

Every time they do this. Horrible club. Horrible fans.

Oranges038

After hearing this people will be rushing go get out.

What a fecking pile of garbage.

TsuWave

Camila performing "Havana" at the CL final while Thugger dealing with a RICO case. peak

Fergies Gum

This is horrendous. Cabello is normally a good performer but this is one of her worst ever performances.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
I heard a wee rumour that Klopp told the fans to riot
Apparently they fecked up their cycling regime and their piss wont be clear until midnight so they needed a delay.
I'm sure its gospel

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Thousands of ticket ticketless fans flood stadiums every week? Information is lacking and we're just getting bits and bobs from here and there. Not sure what the organisers are supposed to do about that many ticketless fans trying to storm into the ground.
We don't absolutely know if that's the main issue at the moment. As you said yourself, information is still coming in, I'm just going on what people at the stadium on Twitter are saying. The organization seems to be terrible.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Imagine if City hadn’t come back last weekend & this was for the Quad. These scenes would be infinitely worse.
Yep. We all have the "at least it wasn't the league" defence to try and deal with their inevitable win.
Even worse with the Liverpool fans overcoming such hurdles of discrimination from the authorities to make their brave way in too.

BurgerVan

Supports
Arsenal
If it was Real Madrid vs ANY other team in the world, the game would be 30 mins in already.

Vermin doing what they do.