Champions League Final: Liverpool v Real Madrid | Hala Madrid!

Who do you think will win the Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
The trophy slipped somehow, again. Poor Pool

Contano

Based on 90 minutes Liverpool obviously deserved the win, but based on the ridiculous disallowed goal I'd say this is a fair victory. Courtois was an absolute beast.
No they didn't. They didnt score, deserved nothing.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
What a stupid comment. What do you know about me or anyone else being a fan....how pathetic are you to try and pull that s**t. What is pathetic is wrapping yourself in a blanket of others failures to try and console yourself on just how awful United have been. Small minded doesn't even cover it.
We would be laughing at Liverpools failure whether we were successful or not

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Well that was miserable. Trip to NY ended up with 100 Madrid fans

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Owen saying the assist for Madrid goal was a shot, absolute mongrel he is.
I actually wondered about that myself. I think it's likely it's a pass because it's right where it supposed to be and Valverde does look at Vinicius before striking the ball, but the way he actually strikes the ball is very unusual for a pass and is far more consistent with a direct shot. It's probably just an unusual technique but it's not totally ludicrous to have doubts (not doubting about it being an actual pass is though).

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
What a stupid comment. What do you know about me or anyone else being a fan....how pathetic are you to try and pull that s**t. What is pathetic is wrapping yourself in a blanket of others failures to try and console yourself on just how awful United have been. Small minded doesn't even cover it.
Mate, we were two games from apocalypse. Get a beer.

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
We were robbed, and won at the same time, would that be a double too? Oh wait, we already have the Liga in the bag

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I guess chaps like this were one of the reasons why there was chaos outside?

IceManFtw

Wife’s In tears :lol:

what a game, was nervous throughout, can’t believe Madrid won, they were awful, Liverpool were by far the better team but couldn’t score in a brothel :devil:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I only saw bits and pieces of the game but from what I read Valverde was imperial, as well as Carvajal, Courtois, or Kroos, who was not as disastrous as expected.
Very happy with Vini, always in his boat from the start.
Carletto managed the changes well, in my opinion it was a bit risky to change things when we were winning, although he was right giving some well deserved minutes to Camavinga and Rodrygo.
Possibly the most emotional final since la décima
I feel sorry for Liverpool fans, it must be tough to lose two titles and be left with lesser trophies.

lex talionis

Not only did Real win the match, they won the match despite the referee actively conspiring against them. Impressive.

Noot

Supports
Manchester City
I really can't imagine ever thinking that travelling to the city where my team is playing without a ticket, just to be near the stadium and maybe sneak in if I can, is a good or moral way to spend time and money.

Also, how are we expected to believe that Liverpool fans had nothing to do with this when the same media dedicated so much time in the build-up to the game proudly showing off how many Liverpool fans were there without tickets?

laughtersassassin

Real Madrid are the only team in the world that can pull something like this off. They were weaker than PSG, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool and yet they beat them all. I don't like them but I do respect how competitive they are even when facing better squads.
They did an absolute madness winning this CL. Mental that they could do it. Fair fecks to them

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He is rightfully getting taken to the woodshed in the comments (especially from Liverpool supporters).
His fellow fans were tear gassed and he's out here bragging about sneaking his ticketless father in. What an idiot.

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
Reactions: sizzling sausages

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
I cannot help but think Richard Alison made this result possible by preventing those 200 Liverpool fans getting into the stadium.

Thank you Richard, this triumph also belongs to you.

Woodzy

While we are all laughing at Liverpool we should probably talk about how amazing Real Madrid are. I hated the cnuts back when they took Ronaldo from us but they always prove to be the best team historically in football.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
@carvajal

In my opinion, Carvajal vs City at the Bernabeu and today reminded me of Carvajal in 2017. What are your thoughts on it?