Champions League Final: Liverpool v Real Madrid | Hala Madrid!

Who do you think will win the Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
@carvajal

In my opinion, Carvajal vs City at the Bernabeu and today reminded me of Carvajal in 2017. What are your thoughts on it?
Today I was a bit afraid of Díaz, and I imagined a scenario where he would make a penalty. It wouldn't be the first time but you are right, he has recovered his level and despite this intense end of the season he has managed not to get injured.
I have to watch the whole game but they say he was one of the best today.

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
Ceballos: “When I saw all those players — Karim, Carvajal, Modric… — playing cards just a few hours before the game I thought ‘wow, well, there’s calmness anyway’. I couldn’t even sleep.”

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Can't stop smiling that our team win the CL, and our other team win the League.

Manya.para.siempre

I actually wondered about that myself. I think it's likely it's a pass because it's right where it supposed to be and Valverde does look at Vinicius before striking the ball, but the way he actually strikes the ball is very unusual for a pass and is far more consistent with a direct shot. It's probably just an unusual technique but it's not totally ludicrous to have doubts (not doubting about it being an actual pass is though).
It’s very clearly a pass. He looks at Vini twice. Once as soon as he receives the ball and second time just as he drives into the edge of the box before passing it. He was planning to play it there the whole time. The way he hit it, with that technique and power was the only way to get it through that many legs to the far post.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Thank god for the Madrid win. I dunno how they do it. They don't have the best team but they found a way to win, incredible.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
They’re just nearlymen. The state of their title defence last year. Nowhere near back on their perch.

croadyman

Fair play to Real, knocking out the defending champions, the two English top dogs and PSG is a brilliant achievement

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
I thought there would be more goals but this was the final so nobody wants to make a mistake and concede. Think Benzema goals should had been allowed but it doesn't matter in the end Benzema is going to be the Ballon D'Or and we won another Champions League in a season that I thought it was going to be grim for us.

Hala Madrid!

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
Hala Madrid!
This was the game that bought humanity together against a common enemy!
We can beat COVID!
There is justice in this world! God exists and he loves us all!
You are enough! You are special! You can do it!

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
The football gods have spoken. Clearly their name was always on the trophy this year after all those comebacks. Should have been 2 really, don't get the disallowed goal.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
The football gods have spoken. Clearly their name was always on the trophy this year after all those comebacks. Should have been 2 really, don't get the disallowed goal.
The offside rule is daft. Leaves it open to strange interpretation.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Congratulations to Madrid! They didn't have an easy pass to the trophy.
On the other hand the most have consumed all their luck for the next 10 years in this 2021/22 campaign.

Idxomer

Congratulations to Madrid! They didn't have an easy pass to the trophy.
On the other hand the most have consumed all their luck for the next 10 years in this 2021/22 campaign.
Their luck never runs out, they have been outplayed in almost every game during the knockout stage this year.

They might be the most underwhelming team to win it since Chelsea in 2012.