Champions League Fixtures, Nov 6th/7th

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Can’t wait till the day that football finally transforms to a 2x30min format with time stoppages.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Does a draw even do anything for Pool here? If they don't win then they will probably have to win at least 1 of their next two games.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Lallana really is terrible. Barely belongs in the PL any more.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Wijnaldum being gash in an hostile away atmosphere. Quelle surprise!

leet

Thought Zvezda would drop their pants like every single Balkan's club in Europe... This is shocking, they're even much better so far.

CognitiveNeuro

They really havent been awful they just arent as entertaining, theres a huge difference. Any team can have a game like this one.
They have been awful in most games....I have watched all of their games this season. They have undeservingly scraped a lot of the results especially the 1-0 wins. Don't confuse entertaining with being awful.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool will need to beat both PSG and Napoli in order to qualify at this rate.
Nah we'll just need to beat one of them. If they draw tonight, we'll have to EITHER beat Napoli by more than one goal, or beat PSG. If PSG win tonight, we'll just need a win of any kind versus Napoli. If Napoli win tonight, we'll just need a win of any kind against PSG.

(This is all presuming that both Napoli & PSG beat Red Star).

Napoli are good lad, much to my surprise with Ancelotti in charge. Mertens and Insigne danger men.
No doubt, but Anfield gives us an edge we've clearly lacked away. Very difficult fixture though, especially as they'll be playing for their lives also.

Vadim

Liverpool look very predictable this season so far. Solid at the back yet slow and ponderous going forward.

Canagel

The Belgrade atmosphere might be the best i've ever seen/heard. Along with Turkey. Absolute cauldrons

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Does a draw even do anything for Pool here? If they don't win then they will probably have to win at least 1 of their next two games.
Actually not really. They'd still need to get at least 3 points in their final two games

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
They have been awful in most games....I have watched all of their games this season. They have undeservingly scraped a lot of the results especially the 1-0 wins. Don't confuse entertaining with being awful.
Which games did we win undeservedly? Enlighten me.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Liverpool look very predictable this season so far. Solid at the back yet slow and ponderous going forward.
It's better than being shit at the back with a slow and ponderous forward game. *cough* United *cough*

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Actually not really. They'd still need to get at least 3 points in their final two games
Yup. Anything besides a win here is kinda irrelevant. We'd need to beat either PSG or Napoli (by more than one goal) to go through, presuming both of them beat RSB.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Just realised Liverpool are losing. They should still be safe I would think to go through.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
The Belgrade atmosphere might be the best i've ever seen/heard. Along with Turkey. Absolute cauldrons
All Balkan countries regardless of Football or Basketball have the best atmospheres. Depending on what you like. Those who like it safe maybe don't think the same.

enigmista

Supports
Juventus
Looks like it's gonna be one of 'those' nights at Anfield in their last game v Napoli.
By then Liverpool might already be out of the competition if they can't get a draw tonight.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Jesus Christ you are going full RAWK, they have dropped 4 points in the league they arent awful.
I can understand his point. Maybe awful is not the correct word, but they have not been as good as city.

Vadim

Does Klopp ever make game changing subs?

(Like apart from the HT ones in this game, I mean in previous games - it’s always too late)

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Nah we'll just need to beat one of them. If they draw tonight, we'll have to EITHER beat Napoli by more than one goal, or beat PSG. If PSG win tonight, we'll just need a win of any kind versus Napoli. If Napoli win tonight, we'll just need a win of any kind against PSG.

No doubt, but Anfield gives us an edge we've clearly lacked away. Very difficult fixture though, especially as they'll be playing for their lives also.
So if Napoli wins tonight Liverpool is fecked.

Rajma

So if Liverpool lose today and Napoli win, does that mean realistically in order to go through Liverpool will need to not lose away at PSG otherwise they’re screwed?

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
:lol:

Resembles my reaction when someone presses the pelican crossing button when the road is clear and I'm driving up to it, cross the road immediately, then the light goes red and I sit like a wanker at a red light for no reason.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

Which is hardly a foregone conclusion given the evidence of tonight's game and the inconsistency all the teams in your group have shown. If Liverpool loses tonight, the group will be wide open.

Saying that Liverpool looks far stronger in the second half.