Champions League Gameweek 1 - 19/09 and 20/09

Lyricist

That could've been a red for Vazquez. That said, really can't tell as the only replay was from the wrong angle. But he hits Laidouni above the ankle it looked like.

Telsim

Real with zero presence in the final third. Berlin defending well.

cyberman

Not being cocky or anything but does Galatasaray losing at home to the fourth ranked team not fantastic for us?

Jev

Not being cocky or anything but does Galatasaray losing at home to the fourth ranked team not fantastic for us?
Yeah, it's really important for us if FCK can get something here. This Galatasaray squad on paper looks almost as strong as ours.

Chicharo

I don't think we should wait for anyone to do our job. We struggled against Copenhagen at home only couple of seasons ago, and we once lost away to them in 2006.
As for Galatasaray, who knows what we'll look like in Istanbul

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
So much for the speculation that Raya started at the weekend so Ramsdale could be rewarded with Arsenal's first game back in the CL. Ramsdale will be gone by next summer.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
What game are us neutrals watching later, Arsenal or Utd?
PSV could perform an upset so depends what you like more, possibility of Arsenal dropping points or United getting thrashed which is a tougher decision to make for a Spurs fan. I'd probably say watch Arsenal v PSV and if Arsenal score 2 early, switch to United.

wr8_utd

:'(
I know Madrid have that immense bottle and mental strength going for them and they'll probably get a 94th minute winner today too but I really don't enjoy watching Madrid play even close to as much as Barca's football. Every match is a struggle to win for Madrid with their traditional later winners.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Madrid lead the shot count 29-4

And why do Berlin look like they have Frenkie De Jong in goal.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I know Madrid have that immense bottle and mental strength going for them and they'll probably get a 94th minute winner today too but I really don't enjoy watching Madrid play even close to as much as Barca's football. Every match is a struggle to win for Madrid with their traditional later winners.
One was playing Antwerp, the other is playing an ultra defensive Union Berlin. Real is also plagued with injuries, they are playing Joselu ffs. A little perspective needed.

cyberman

Real Madrid remind us of us during Ronaldos return season. Playing like shit and getting away with it. That run will run out

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I dislike Real Madrid but Union deserved nothing. Awful approach and terrible viewing.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
These Bellingham goals in extra time are getting real old...

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Real Madrid remind us of us during Ronaldos return season. Playing like shit and getting away with it. That run will run out
You can’t play a Newcastle reject up front and get away with it

wr8_utd

:'(
Lumped more money on Madrid at 9/1 just 30 seconds before the Jude goal. When you watch Madrid weekly, you know just how regular this ridiculous Madrid luck is :lol: