Champions League GW2 - 3/10 and 4/10

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Jenus keeps referring to PSG as Paris and it's annoying me :mad:

jadaba

Why does the semi-automated offside check still take some time? Seems about as long as the manual human lines.

el3mel

Are they not Qatari backed? And is it not the Qatari’s that many of our fans want to buy our club??
Qatar already made PSG relevant. They were a nothing club before they got their hands on them. Only won the league twice before that.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Donnarummas hair looks like my bossman from the local kebab shop

KeanoMagicHat

Look how much running and energy Newcastle have. Puts our players to fecking shame.
They look a lot better coached though too off the ball, everyone knows their role and their midfielders don't end up in the middle of nowhere all the time.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Really impressed with Newcastle. Battling for every ball but also playing quality football

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Luis Enrique should be sacked for playing mbappe centrally

E-mal

That PSG number 9 is pretty shite, christ he makes Verghost look like prime messi

Dazzmondo

I know Lazio have been crap this season but I'm still surprised they're losing to Celtic

saik

How much did Alvarez cost again? Such a ridiculously good player.

wr8_utd

:'(
Enrique genuinely might not survive this season. Not only will they be poor in Europe but they're going to really struggle in the league as well. Losing both Messi and Neymar in one window was not ideal in terms of creativity. They might have been useless in the CL but at least they provided Mbappe with a lot of chances.

JediSith

Really impressed with Newcastle. Battling for every ball but also playing quality football
They remind me of United last season with the chest bumps and way they were celebrating every tackle and clearance early in the match. Then they started outplaying PSG and all similarities ended, besides the kit.

saik

Alvarez turned the game around after coming on like 10mins ago. What a start to the season he's having. City haven't felt KDB absence at all. :lol:

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Feeling a bit worried about Doku v White at the weekend :nervous: