Chelsea
Pen to Napoli. Seemed rather harsh.

Zielinski scores.

avgp_1

How are Inter not leading here. Couple of unbelievable opportunities wasted

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Kepa gets the side right but the penalty was very well taken.

The decision to call the penalty is controversial as it comes from a rebound. Strange.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It’s all Napoli now. Kvaratskhelia has burst into life.

avgp_1

Finally for Inter. They have battered Benfica so far this half

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Group A is really turning out as one of these rock, paper, scissor groups that stay close until the last minute, because everyone is just so evenly matched.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Can Tel score? He always scores. Also, what Müller lacks in speed in his legs he still has in his head.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I just arrived. Where do I go if I want to learn that Musiala and Bellingham are hyped losers and that Müller is finished?
I was minutes away from moaning about Musiala's inefficiency in this match. All in all not a great showing, but that goal was massive.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
This would be Galatasaray's first CL away win since 2013 and just the 7th overall. Kind of highlights the different dimensions of the clubs.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
United has this weird knack for finding overperforming young attackers that over a period of time almost individually keeps them afloat when the rest of the team are terrible. Januzai, Martial under LvG, Rashford to a degree, and now Højlund. He might become a superstar, has all the tools for it but I feel the Old Trafford crowd almost drives young players to success at times and then they fade out so it's almost 50/50 if he will keep this up or not

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Switched over to the Arsenal game the last 20 mins. They’ve been absolutely awful. Completely abject performance while I’ve been watching.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Mental 2nd half for PSV. Nice they got a point, but they should've won this especially with Arsenal fecking up.

GoonerGirly

Supports
Arsenal
Lens were very exciting and physically strong, deserved win. Their CB outmuscled Jesus most of the night. We had our chances but couldn't take them. Our undefeated run in all comps comes to an end. Not exactly what we needed with City coming up next. Hopefully Saka is OK. Great atmosphere in the stadium.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I didn't like him too much but I have to admit that Rudiger is at a fantastic level. Rodrygo on the other hand is having a terrible start to the season. Maybe Brahim deserves more minutes.
Camavinga looked a bit pissed off with the substitution. As good as he plays, he is one of the most frequently substituted. His position in the center is one of my great obsessions as a sofa strategist.
Bellingham...zidanesque and on top of that recovering balls and making defensive coverages.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
What a rubbish night of football. Fecked a lot of bets too. :rolleyes:

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
Might be the wrong time to tell you guys, but FC København drew in Istanbul, and played their heart out today and deserved a result. Not looked at the stats after the game, but at some point they ran 7km more than us at 70km and we were at 63.

Yuri37

The current 15th of the Farmers league just beat the unbeaten 3th of the PL who have basically more money than almost the whole French league if you take away PSG:lol::lol:

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Good night for Forest Legend Brice Samba - he does enjoy playing Arsenal. Apart from that, the melt down on the other thread is hilarious. :devil:

Blackwidow

I just arrived. Where do I go if I want to learn that Musiala and Bellingham are hyped losers and that Müller is finished?
There is enough Bayern fans that need a reminder....

Look at the minutes played... He should have played more today as we would have needed him much earlier - and in some matches in the last weeks when Tuchel tried to win things with Kane + 3 dribblers. Just because if works in some matches which we probably would win in any shape does not mean anything.

Oranges038

Bellingham is one hell of a player.

That hit from Valverde was sweet.

Cantonagotmehere

Trying to figure out who to root for in this tournament with United obviously out of their depth. Who can realistically make a run, that I don't hate? Maybe Milan or Napoli if they can get out of their groups....

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Barthez was 10 times the GK Onana is. The latter will be Ten Hag's downfall.
Barthez was a winner. For his size he was an excellent GK. Hated playing against him.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Too bad we get the cack kick off time today. Our youth tram shiwed us the way and beat Atletico's youth 2-1 in an odd 3 penalty game.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Too bad we get the cack kick off time today. Our youth tram shiwed us the way and beat Atletico's youth 2-1 in an odd 3 penalty game.
The early kickoff gives you two more hours to complain about Atletico before bed time.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
I didn't like him too much but I have to admit that Rudiger is at a fantastic level. Rodrygo on the other hand is having a terrible start to the season. Maybe Brahim deserves more minutes.
Camavinga looked a bit pissed off with the substitution. As good as he plays, he is one of the most frequently substituted. His position in the center is one of my great obsessions as a sofa strategist.
Bellingham...zidanesque and on top of that recovering balls and making defensive coverages.
Camavinga doesn’t provide the same level of control we get with Kroos. It might be an unfair comparison but Kroos really dictates our game from deep and even at his age is better on the ball pinging it all over the pitch. Cama also trips over a bit too often and his touch can be heavy. Which as a LB is less dangerous compared to the middle.

But he also isn’t that great defensively as a LB. Not sure what to make of him. Yesterdays team selection is the correct one I think. Rodrygo really only has himself to blame if he gets relegated to the bench. But Joselu as our starting striker is such a failure by the board…