Champions League - GW6 - 12/12 and 13/12

frostbite

The PS5 ads were saying "Feel it now"! To the Newcastle fans! "Feel it now! 1-2"

And right after that, "Pepsi, Thirsty for more!"

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I feel like they always make the correct decision in the build up until they get in and around the box.
Yep. It's weird because they genuinely could win the CL this year, they've got loads of quality and a nice balance throughout but they just don't finish.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
PL too competitive, English teams deprioritized CL compared to their continental counterparts

They'd win all their groups if the PL wasn't as competitive
Would the feck, Newcastle would not win their group even if they played their reserves in the league. And us, topping a group with a far superior Bayern, no way.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
"Ultras" are so fecking cringe.

Calling themselves ultras and bringing pictures of Heath Ledger's Joker to matches.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Would the feck, Newcastle would not win their group even if they played their reserves in the league. And us, topping a group with a far superior Bayern, no way.
He’s joking.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Can’t believe Milan played out of their skin in the 2nd half for a Europa League spot.
It's still possible that Dortmund scores and then Milan is through and PSG has to play EL. They absolutely did the right thing to try everything to stay in it.

Zen

Fulham are gonna fancy their chances at the weekend. Newcastle are beyond fecked.... home adrenaline ran out pretty quick today. I mean most of their issues apply to Man Utd too, but Liverpool are ludicrous favourites.

padr81

Supports
Man City
If Newcastle score at the death someone needs to uppercut Theo.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
PSG not trying anymore at the end, so Dortmund indeed wins the group ahead of PSG, Milan and Newcastle :lol:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Was it Pioli who took offence to Ole saying "good game"?

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I swear Joelinton picks a fight at the end of every game where they draw/lose. Getting old this tough guy act.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Newcastle were unlucky tbh, had a good go at it and were close to scoring bar an incredible save.

always_hoping

So Newcastle were knocked out by that last minute bogus penalty two weeks ago.
Knocked out of European football altogether tonight by not avoiding defeat at home to average Milan side. They also find themselves behind Man United in PL not good whatever way the media spin it in favour of Howe.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
The cheats, dippers and Villa all favorites in the three different comps so still very possible.
Possible indeed, but only getting bonus points for two teams staying in the CL and in total having two teams elimination will hurt. For example Germany only lost Union Berlin and have three teams through CL group stage. Single strong teams can't make up for too many failures, so this will get interesting in the knockout stages.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Respect to Dortmund for winning that group. I did honestly not see that coming after the groups were drawn.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Respect to Dortmund for winning that group. I did honestly not see that coming after the groups were drawn.
And especially not when you looked at the table after the first two matches. Absolutely mad how they turned that around.

Marvin look out

Knocked out of European football altogether tonight by not avoiding defeat at home to average Milan side. They also find themselves behind Man United in PL not good whatever way the media spin it in favour of Howe.
The fact they absolutely needed to beat Milan to qualify changed the complexion of the game though. I watched Dortmund-PSG, I imagine they took massive risks at 1-1, whilst a draw would have been enough if not for the pen at PSG.