Champions League - GW6 - 12/12 and 13/12

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
PL too competitive, English teams deprioritized CL compared to their continental counterparts

They'd win all their groups if the PL wasn't as competitive
Totally agree

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
You and I aren’t sniffing 5th so we can laugh knowing it has no impact on either of us ;) :lol:
:confused: not sure what you're on about mate, daddy Dyche has champo league in the bag once the points deduction is reversed.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
:confused: not sure what you're on about mate, daddy Dyche has champo league in the bag once the points deduction is reversed.
Once he hears you lot calling him daddy Dyche he’s going to realise you feckers deserve relegation for coming up with that name :)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Respect to Dortmund for winning that group. I did honestly not see that coming after the groups were drawn.
Whole group was mad. Also goes to show how much sheer blind luck matters in this competition

Just FYI, xGD across the group:
+7.3
+1.4

Can you guess which is which?

Btw, we good news everyone! @SilentWitness just spoilered the new Chuck Tingle book

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Whole group was mad. Also goes to show how much sheer blind luck matters in this competition

Just FYI, xGD across the group:
+7.3
+1.4

Can you guess which is which?

Btw, we good news everyone! @SilentWitness just spoilered the new Chuck Tingle book
I would go

PSG
AC Milan
Dortmund
Newcastle