Champions League Knockouts (12 Aug - 23rd Aug)

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
The whole PSG midfield looks a bit suspect. Also, can't believe Bernat is a starter for them. Guy is a walking security risk, or has been during his time for us, at least.
Bernat has been huge for us in th CL. But yeah, defensively he can be a liability.

freeurmind

weak willed
PSG's starting XI:

The most notable point is Icardi being on the bench, but that's a much better starting XI than the last time. Di Maria offers the creativity that they desperate missed, and Mbappe & Neymar offer them the attacking threat that'd pose problems for any side.
How can Neymar be annoying even in the lineup video?

Zoo

Nagelsmann could potentially be a manager for another 40 years. Mind blowing.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
I'm really curious to see how the Leipzig defense can cope with Neymar, Mbappe and di Maria.

I can't predict this game at all. Could be an easy 5:1 for Paris if the start rolling, but also a controlled victory for Leipzig like against Atletico.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
I'm really curious to see how the Leipzig defense can cope with Neymar, Mbappe and di Maria.

I can't predict this game at all. Could be an easy 5:1 for Paris if the start rolling, but also a controlled victory for Leipzig like against Atletico.
This game can't be like the one they had against Atletico. You're going from Costa and Llorente to Neymar, Mbappé and Di Maria. Atletico's forward couldn't run, ours can, if they use the same strategy they'll get obliterated during counter attacks.

HerrLeinad

Supports
Bayern München
This game can't be like the one they had against Atletico. You're going from Costa and Llorente to Neymar, Mbappé and Di Maria. Atletico's forward couldn't run, ours can, if they use the same strategy they'll get obliterated during counter attacks.
I mean noone needs to doubt the quality of your attack but it should be mentioned RBL managed a 0:0 and 1:1 in the league vs us. If RBL is on its game they can be hard to break down, even with fast players and they aren't a gung-ho team either.
The question for me is whether or not they have the mentality for this stage.

poleglass red

guess it depends on the fitness of Mbappe and to a lesser extent Neymar. Both weren't fully match fit last game, lets see how they are now with few days off.

Botim

Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
This looks like it's gonna be a fun, open game

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
I remember when Sabitzer played for my other favorite Club Rapid Wien. Great to see him on this stage, he's come such a long way. Kept improving year after year after year.