Champions League | Matchday 6

Judas

Open to offers
Considering the absolutely pathetic hateful obsession some people on here have for Lukaku I would be extremely surprised if some of them didn't get all giddy in their pants from Alexis fecking that up.
This isn't a thing, is it? The people who rate him love to play up this war but it doesn't exist. Why would anyone HATE Lukaku :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Considering the absolutely pathetic hateful obsession some people on here have for Lukaku I would be extremely surprised if some of them didn't get all giddy in their pants from Alexis fecking that up.
Probably because Sancez didn't talk shite about United since he left and behaving rather bad while at United ar the end like Lukaku did.

borussia 3

padr81

Supports
Man City
Marchesin and Dias were keeping Porto in it. Finally Jesus pokes it in after another super save by Marchesin.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Jesus goal chalked off for an offside 20 seconds before.

marktan

Oof pretty hard call on the offside there, could go either way as Embolo tried to get out of the way but understand it being called off. Lucky Inter.

Ah, thanks. Our Smashley not having his day I guess.

Bayern 1
Tbf though he was 1 meter out the ball took a deflection a meter away from him and was behind him, it basically hit his leg on the way through

diarm

For a lad who had a proper moan about schedules and 5 sub rules on Saturday, Klopp is awful shy of making any subs in a game he doesn't really have to win tonight.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
For a lad who had a proper moan about schedules and 5 sub rules on Saturday, Klopp is awful shy of making any subs in a game he doesn't really have to win tonight.
Gurning cnut has cost me a fortune waiting to sub Salah off so late. Another reason to hate the bellend.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I'm not sure that Embolo with his 2cm offside had any effect on the game. Was not obstructing the view of the goalkeeper. Harsh.

PoTMS

I'm not sure that Embolo with his 2cm offside had any effect on the game. Was not obstructing the view of the goalkeeper. Harsh.
100% was the correct decision to rule it out. You can't just have a play offside standing in front of the keeper.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
its impressive how shite salah is tonight
Seen it a lot across lots of sports that athletes need a few weeks to get it back together after Covid. Wouldn’t have expected otherwise.

onemanarmy

Mané is such a dirty fecker. He always gets away with it. Intentionally hits a guy in the face, yellow card.

laughtersassassin

Liverpool has absolutely fluked their way through a useless group.

They legitimately only played very good in one game.

Ajax should have at the very least drawn both but they have the worst finishing in the world.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
100% was the correct decision to rule it out. You can't have a play offside standing in front of the keeper.
In front of the keeper implies he was between the keeper and the ball which he wasn't. He was close to the keeper which might have affected the keeper.

Ollie Derbyshire

Liverpool has absolutely fluked their way through a useless group.

They legitimately only played very good in one game.

Ajax should have at the very least drawn both but they have the worst finishing in the world.
If Klassen is playing as your striker you have issues haha