Champions League | Matchday 6

PoTMS

Lazio 2-1 Brugge
Zenit 1-0 Dortmund currently

Be happy if things stay this way. If we qualify (big if of course), at least we can hope to get Lazio as I’m certain the highest we can get tonight is 2nd.
I'd be confident playing either Lazio or Dortmund tbh.

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
I was one out!

Arrizabalaga, Azpilicueta (C), Christensen, Rudiger, Emerson, Jorginho, Gilmour, Kovacic, Havertz, Anjorin, Abraham
Damn, same. Was unsure about Havertz or Pulisic but thought they would play a half each and for Pulisic to start.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Dortmund barely surviving this. Insane how much they are struggling. In relative terms, United's not as bad as we think.

Okey

For all of the Mukoko controversies, he's looked his age since he joined the first team. Lost out there. He can only get better though. Hit half the expected heights and he'll be a star alright.

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
Dortmund barely surviving this. Insane how much they are struggling. In relative terms, United's not as bad as we think.
They're already through going into the match.

And should've been secured group winners long ago, had the ref not given Lazio that ridiculous penalty for a non-existent foul.

VBI

Supports
Celtic, Barca
All Barca need to do here is not lose 3-0. :nervous:

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Moukoko playing exactly like how I would expect a 16 year old to play. Seems to nervous on the ball, hasn't really done anything of note in many minutes now.

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
Was rooting for Brugge. Shame to see them not make it.

They deserved more, and simultaneously Lazio deserved less.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Juve will concede a few if Barca don't play like crap, Danilo is starting as CB and it's 42 year old Buffon in goal

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
1-0 Leipzig, I think they have have scored far too early though. Unless they score two more then they have a chance, but if they sit on this lead for too long I see United always coming back.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Shit first half, great second half is the current Man United M.O., right?

Pogba to come on and score the goal that keeps them in the Champs League, it's written in the stars.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Terrible miss by Forsberg, if United score next they have a great chance.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
The fecking ref? Christ.
Yup. It started with the Demba Ba and then Mbappé and Neymar decided to ask for an explanation. It seems it actually happened because several members of the staff heard it. Then, both team decided they wouldn't play anymore if the 4th ref is beside the pitch.