Champions League | Matchday 6

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Oh. Dear. Lord. Please tell me you're joking. A match official???
I'm not unfortunately. I'd usually take a lot of precautions but it seems that several people heard it. The ref is from Romania.

SPOHs

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Paris - basaksehir probably over, over 4th ref saying racist stuff. RIP that ref.

Raredaredevil

If Man Utd can score a goal without conceding one more before halftime, they still have a good chance of getting a result. As it stand, I don't see anything.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
I'm not unfortunately. I'd usually take a lot of precautions but it seems that several people heard it. The ref is from Romania.
That’s absolutely surreal. Good on the players for walking out

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
That’s absolutely surreal. Good on the players for walking out
Yeah, i like both teams reaction. Unfortunately (or fortunately) for the ref, theres no supporters so theres 99% chances a mic picked that up.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Who did the ref red card? The coach who'd been racially abused?

Ladron de redcafe

Crazy scenes in Paris. The 4 official referred to the Turk's black assistant coach as an (n word).

IBKF players indignant with several yelling "this is not football. Football is not this" as they storm off the pitch.

Both teams walk off and this match appears to have been abandoned.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Credit to the players for walking off. It’s bad enough when fans are being cnuts, but a match official?! Insane.

fergieisold

Crazy scenes in Paris. The 4 official referred to the Turk's black assistant coach as an (n word).

IBKF players indignant with several yelling "this is not football. Football is not this" as they storm off the pitch.

Both teams walk off and this match appears to have been abandoned.
Sounds like he said the n word based on the clip
Dont think he called him black. But the n word. I think he put black guy in ” just as a placeholder
Christ how does that even happen?!

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I'm a bit in disbelief that a FIFA official would say that. There's no way in hell he'd think it's acceptable or miss the onslaught of anti-racism messages in both the organisation and football generally...

Some mixed messages coming out too that makes it very confusing.

If he said 'the black guy' referring to the player then that's off and not good but not as bad as the coach is accusing.

However, if he said the N word then yeah, what the absolute feckity feck?!

Strong solidarity though which is good to see.

LARulz

Reddit (I know) claim the n word (think more like Uruguay way) and black are same word or something.

It's a mess