Champions League Quarter Finals | Chelsea vs Real (Tue) | Bayern vs City (Wed)

Kammy26

Guys don’t worry it don’t matter if city win the treble, it’s all “hollow” remember. It doesn’t mean anything, exactly like it would be if Qatar buy us..

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
2-0 Inter. This tie looks over. Terrible performance by Benfica. I feel that Benfica campaign was a bit overrated. Juventus also lost to Maccabi and PSG aren't really in stellar form. They got too cocky after beating freaking Brugges. Inter is clearly better. Even Porto gave more fight to Inter

Superunknown

Don't think I've ever seen such a terrible bayern team.
They don't seem as scary as past Bayern teams. City away is an tough fixture, doing with a new manager is even harder, and then doing it with a pretty weak-looking forward line is just adding to it. Can't see them even scoring back in Germany against this City side.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What’s Sommer’s primary foot? I’ve seen him launch it with either feet while being pressured tonight.

Fooza

We've seen Liverpool win the league and CL few times, what's city winning CL? Just another cursed year us

Chairman Steve

I swear every time we play Bayern in a serious competition, they’re good

And we never play them when they’re a whole bunch of ordinary

Same with Real Madrid.

RedDevilQuebecois

Just got home... WHAT THE F.U.CK IS THAT?

I guess the full indictment of German football being way too vanilla and ill-adapted for top competitiveness is complete after today.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Up to Arsenal in the league or ourselves or Brighton in the cup and Napoli in the CL to stop the treble. Have to feel they'll definitely win 2 of the 3, just weather one of these teams can top them in a competition.
Napoli’s not a certain. Just got pumped at home 0-4 to AC Milan last week.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
This is why we needed Arse not to bottle it. I don't think we can stop Citeh in the FA Cup final

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Now I need to be worried about City doing the treble. Maybe we do want Arsenal to win the league.
There's no maybe. You should do anyway. City are a much bigger rival to us than Arsenal are.

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Upamecano should be fined for this game. What a total disaster.
I had minimum expectations for this though, Bayern needs a striker to function, without it, they're lost and confused.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
It is fun watching City knowing this will all count for nothing when their corruption and money laundering is proven...
English government will protect City because of UAE, nothing is going to happen, just some points deducted, and a big fine.

Naive to think that City will get stripped off their titles, or even worse relegated.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Vile fans: dislikeable players; t**t of a manager. Cheats. Well done on a plastic level.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I actually think it should be a pen that.
Same. I think that's a clear pen. Wth is João Mário doing with the hand there. Michael Oliver has been doing a good job.