Champions League R16 return fixtures

Skorenzy

One ahead of Messi I think, might be wrong though.
Cristiano: 74 CL proper goals + 1 CL qualifying goal + 2 UEFA Super Cup goals = 77 in all European competitions
Messi: 75 CL proper goals + 1 UEFA Super Cup goal = 76 in all European competitions

So, he's tied in CL (1 behind in CL proper), but 1 ahead in all European comps

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
That's bollocks. If you're going to make schoolboy errors you don't deserve to lead. You get what you deserve unless you're done out of it by a poor refereeing decision or bad luck. And why are you getting your knickers in a twist over me highlighting that they were free headers? It's more about highlighting Schalke's lack of quality so keep your hair on.
No it isn´t. I know your usual tiresome agenda. I don´t agree it was a school boy error at all, looked like a good movement and header from Ronaldo. And i disagree with your assessment of the game so far. And as i´m writing this post, Schalke hits the post and eventually scores, so don´t give me your usual Ronaldo discussion centered bollocks, Schalke clearly deserves to be 2 or 3 up regardless of your crappy bias Ronaldo goal analysis.

Ruht

Schalke completely outplaying them here. Great match so far.

antsmithmk

Hates women.
Could do with the keeper hanging onto shots like that, rather than spilling it back for a tap in

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
I don't get it. They're playing fantastic football in an away game at Real. If that's pathetic, I wonder how you describe the embarrassing performances by Liverpool, Arsenal or City.
much the shame and probably worse given their resources.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
No it isn´t. I know your usual tiresome agenda. I don´t agree it was a school boy error at all, looked like a good movement and header from Ronaldo. And i disagree with your assessment of the game so far. And as i´m writing this post, Schalke hits the post and eventually scores, so don´t give me your usual Ronaldo discussion centered bollocks, Schalke clearly deserves to be 2 or 3 up regardless of your crappy bias Ronaldo goal analysis.
Diddums! cry me a river. I think your heart shaped Ronaldo specs are affecting you.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Diddums! cry me a river. I think your heart shaped Ronaldo specs are affecting you.
:lol: What are you? 10? Don´t kill yourself now, he scored again. Isn´t Motherwell playing tonight?

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Cristiano: 74 CL proper goals + 1 CL qualifying goal + 2 UEFA Super Cup goals = 77 in all European competitions
Messi: 75 CL proper goals + 1 UEFA Super Cup goal = 76 in all European competitions

So, he's tied in CL (1 behind in CL proper), but 1 ahead in all European comps
Beg to differ...

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
I can't get over how bad Casillas has become. He looks like he's won a competition to play in goal.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
You can wank yourself into a frenzy now Sly . Tell me how that's great movement too please :lol:
:lol: I´m not the one who wanks over any player like you do with Messi. If i´d wank over anything it would be over Sporting. Why not admit you are just a glory hunter Barça boy who wanks regularly over Messi instead of the "i´m a motherwell fan" bollocks? I couldn´t care less about Ronaldo and i rarely post on his thread, it´s your posts that make it tiresome. You must have triple of my posts in both Ronaldo and Messi threads. That´s all you do in this forum. Look at the mirror before embarassing yourself with that stuff

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
:lol: I´m not the one who wanks over any player like you do with Messi. If i´d wank over anything it would be over Sporting. Why not admit you are just a glory hunter Barça boy who wanks regularly over Messi instead of the "i´m a motherwell fan" bollocks? I couldn´t care less about Ronaldo and i rarely post on his thread, it´s your posts that make it tiresome. You must have triple of my posts in both Ronaldo and Messi threads. That´s all you do in this forum. Look at the mirror before embarassing yourself with that stuff
nah mate you're the one who spat the dummy at me talking about Schalke allowing free headers. And I'm a Messi fan, not a Barca fan. For someone not fussed you certainly cry wank a fair bit.

Skorenzy

Two beautiful headers, that's an area where he's probably one of the very greatest ever I'd say. Awesome whipped cross from Coentrão as well.

Skorenzy

nah mate you're the one who spat the dummy at me talking about Schalke allowing free headers. And I'm a Messi fan, not a Barca fan. For someone not fussed you certainly cry wank a fair bit.
The first one wasn't unmarked at all. The second all the more though, Matip gave up on that one.