Champions League Round of 16 (12th Feb - 13th Mar)

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I can definitely see Griezmann do something shady at the end of the game which will make me hate him even more. Either score or dive to get a penalty.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Maybe I do but they have a stupid ability to make teams seem like they don't belong on the same pitch as them. At their best they beat any team in Europe and for the most part make it look easy.
Mostly poor teams. Schalke are genuinely around Newcastle’s level.

RedNed77

Do away goals still count if it goes to extra time? For example it goes to extra time 2-0, then finishes 3-1 at the end of extra time, are Athletico through or is it penalties?

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I can definitely see Griezmann do something shady at the end of the game which will make me hate him even more. Either score or dive to get a penalty.
scoring is shady now?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Cant believe Juan Fran is still around, remember him on Pro Evo back in 2001 :lol:

Irrational.

He’ll probably call a press conference to make a big announcement, which turns out to be another Nivea ad.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Just go home Schalke. What crap group did they finish runner up in to get here? Oh yeah it was the Europa league looking one. Porto, Galtasaray, Locomotiv Moscow.

peridigm

Do away goals still count if it goes to extra time? For example it goes to extra time 2-0, then finishes 3-1 at the end of extra time, are Athletico through or is it penalties?
Good question but I think the away goals are scrapped.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
My gut says yes. But I’m not sure...

Dudu

Yes they count. Someone correct if i'm wrong but if either team scores in ET, then basically you can't have pens.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Juventus get treated as some pony side every season yet have been top 5 in Europe for several years. Meanwhile Baldy has been smashed several times in the CL after leaving Barcelona yet still gets picked for the CL. Style of play is a minor factor at this level, the vast majority of games are decided in the mind. Holding your nerve, taking your chances, maintaining a cool head.

Do you think Simeone told his team to not be able to make simple 5 yard passes? The Atletico players have lost their heads, they are playing well below their normal level. They will have to score a jammy as feck goal to go through because it is not their day.