Champions League Round of 16 (12th Feb - 13th Mar)

Anustart89

Dortmund deserved a goal. Think 3 in one half is a bit too much. Spurs were very jammy to get 3 so quickly in the half of the previous leg, but there you are.
An early goal will make Spurs very nervous here, from there anything can happen.

Mcking

A different Madrid I bet. First to every ball. Ajax are unconvincing in defence.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Personally I’m rooting for spurs. This will distract them from their league form allowing us to overtake them into 3rd.

...of course...I still hope we do well tomorrow...:nervous:

Stocar

Without Ramos and Ronaldo, there's a definite lack of character in this team. And that's the quality that made them win in 3 times in a row, in combination with luck and individual quality.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Kane scores. Game over for Dortmund, who are simply not clinical enough.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
How did you come by that conclusion is beyond me, that's some assumption game you got going there buddy, quite vivid. I've made it pretty clear that it's down to the difference in talent he's playing with…

This is the first time he's been part of a team bursting with talent, hence why he is performing on this level right now.
Your second paragraph is a greater assumption than anything your suggesting I've incorrectly assumed. We interpret information based on what we see or read right? So let's not pretend that anyone is any different here.

Your assumption is that he's performing this way because he's surrounded by quality, which makes the suggestion that he'd maintain this level at other clubs with quality players. I'm saying I disagree with that.

Not sure what the fuss is about.

RedDevil@84

Personally I’m rooting for spurs. This will distract them from their league form allowing us to overtake them into 3rd.
They ll throw away their next CL game. It is all about top 4. Small tiny steps said Poch

C'mon FC

Supports
1. FC Köln
Incoming payment to Dr. Brych by Mr. Perez. Welcome to the quarterfinals Real...

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
BVB is so stupid in this tie. You can tell they are lacking experience completely.

The better team in 2 out of 3 halfs but still 0:4 behind. :houllier:

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Feel like all other English teams seem to get ridiculously good luck in Europe while we haven’t had a good break in the CL since 2011.

Canagel

BVB is so stupid in this tie. You can tell they are lacking experience completely.

The better team in 2 out of 3 halfs but still 0:4 behind. :houllier:
so wasteful. up auntil the final ball and then they turn into bambi on ice.

Alemar

Actually it's good if Tottenham go through - they will on average be less fresh in the league with additional CL games