Champions League Round of 16 (12th Feb - 13th Mar)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Dortmund play some nice stuff but they over play it too much.

hubbuh

Holy moly Sancho looks shit hot. City have a wealth of attacking options but it’d make you sick seeing him now if you’re a bertie. Hehe!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Final ball letting Ajax down at the moment

Pagh Wraith

"Pull-i-sitch" is what I've been saying. Wrong?
Shitch. Not sick at least. Though he wasn't born in Croatia so I guess the English pronunciation is acceptable. Just sounds so wrong. Not sure how the yanks say his name. In Germany the Croatian version is used

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
My first time watching Sancho, I want him at United.

kidbob

We really need to master the art of fouling a shit load and getting away with barely any yellow cards. It's incredible watching this week in week out.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Typical Ajax. They're playing well, nearly score and will lose narrowly.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Sancho just has it. The crisp way he dribbles past players is so rare and his movement is outstanding.

Pay all of the money for him. We can’t let him return to City.

Jazz

Almost from Ajax

shahzy

This ref in the spurs vs dortmund game is so much better than the one we got. He is letting things play on much more than the guy we had

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Puli-sick or Puli-sitch? I always assumed its the latter with Balkan surnames.
His grandfather would be Puli-shi-tch or something close. But his parents and himself being in America, probably couldn't bother with trying to educate fellow Americans on correct pronunciation of former, so decided to change it to Pulisic, and carry on. There comes that horrific Puli-sick thing.

Cloud7

Just started watching and already saw two awful officiating calls, Carvajal clearly fouled neres, and that Ajax winger was clearly in his own half when the ball was played. What the feck is wrong with these European refs.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Love the look of Hakimi and Sancho so far. But Sancho doesn’t look more than an £80m player, but can’t place that label on just this match. Vertonghen looks like the worse fullback ever. As stated before, it makes no sense.

kidbob

Just started watching and already saw two awful officiating calls, Carvajal clearly fouled neres, and that Ajax winger was clearly in his own half when the ball was played. What the feck is wrong with these European refs.
Nothing wrong with them, in fact they are highly consistent in the teams they favour.

Jazz

They are all blind. Must be. The foul on Neres was pretty blatant as well.