Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

mu4c_20le

Watching this PSG team scares the shit out of me. How can it be acceptable for professional footballers to put absolutely no shift in like Neymar and Messi today? Too much player power? Really must not happen at our club.
Mercenaries and soulless are the words that come to mind.

Godfather

We have Ten Hag as a coach. Don't worry. It's nothing to do with pay check. It's the system the coach implements and how he motivates them.

Bayern have a car superior manager than PSG, that's what the difference is today. Elite managers don't want to go to PSG so they'll always be at a disadvantage and rely on countering
I just hope ETH will be fully backed. Totally trust his project and I hope the owners will too.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
You’d never think psg was at home. Can have all the best players in the world but if you don’t have the work rate then it’s pointless. They’ve been awful.

Canagel

Not watching, but see PSG have registered 2 efforts, while Bayern have 13. Does that tell the whole tale?
Bayern have an attacking shape of some sort but dont have much end product.

PSG have no shape and are just freestyling.

Unam333

Ronaldo offered himself to Bayern. Can you see him playing for this Bayern team? I don't. Every Bayern player puts a shift in. They play as a cohesive team.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
You’d never think psg was at home. Can have all the best players in the world but if you don’t have the work rate then it’s pointless. They’ve been awful.
Messi was already underwhelming in the UCL against big teams since 2019, his physical decline was more noticeable in the UCL, and Neymar went ghosting in many big UCL games since he joined them.

Sure GOAT won the WC in December, but international football is 1 second behind to UCL football in terms of pace.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I just hope ETH will be fully backed. Totally trust his project and I hope the owners will too.
Yep. Last thing I want is to become Galactico FC.

Though at the same time, get a top manager in charge of that PSG side (and trust him to implement the system) and they would play like a top side. They have a random nobody in relative terms as manager. Top coaches don't want to go there, and the manager is the single most important part of a team.

Andre Kagawa

Ronaldo offered himself to Bayern. Can you see him playing for this Bayern team? I don't. Every Bayern player puts a shift in. They play as a cohesive team.
It's a shame it didn't happen. Would be a disaster.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Now Sommer really established himself as a worthy Neuer replacement :eek:

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
I mean they actually picked up a bit now, but you are right sound super far away and before that I thought I could only hear the Bayern fans. Maybe PSG ultras were on strike again? They seem to do that quite often.
If you followed CL pre COVID, the Bayern away support has always been audible. Ask Mou about the super cup with chelsea

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
We need to drop a bit deeper, theres no need anymore for such a high back line. Especially now with Mbappe on the pitch

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Messi gets every single freekick for the slightest push...

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Our defence line need to drop 10yards with the introduction of Mbappe