Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

GinobiliTheGOAT

People always point out those 2 but they were completely domineering the Europa League as well with Sevilla and Atletico. The likes of Villareal and Bilbao also reached a final
Yup la liga was underrated quite a bit between 2010-2020 while EPL overrated if we are being honest

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
luckily, no United supporter is a bit squeamish when it is mentioned that their wonder victory 99 was maybe a bit lucky, as the responses here prove.
I thought it was obvious that the Bayern supporters were messing with United fans to get a response out of them. What I didn't expect was 543 showing up to defend United. :lol:

mu4c_20le

I thought it was obvious that the Bayern supporters were messing with United fans to get a response out of them. What I didn't expect was 543 showing up to defend United. :lol:
German humour is sometimes difficult to interpret over the internet. Whenever bundesliga league strength gets discussed for example, it doesn't always feel light.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Can't have a Pool game without several crucial players missing for the opponent.

Giggsy13

Liverpool’s midfield is such a weak area for them at the moment that I don’t think losing Tchouameni and Kroos will be felt that badly by Madrid. Camavinga, Ceballos and Modric should be able to do the job just fine.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Numerous fireworks at 2:00 am next to Real Madrid's hotel in Liverpool. Hope it's not stones thrown at the bus tomorrow as well.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Numerous fireworks at 2:00 am next to Real Madrid's hotel in Liverpool. Hope it's not stones thrown at the bus tomorrow as well.

I honestly don't get how stupid fans are, not pinpointing Liverpool fans because a lot of other club's fans have done the same. Do they not realize other people are at the hotel and in the surrounding area who would be disturbed by this? I'm shocked at how people think acting like an a** is justified just because it's related to sports.

Telsim

Can't have a Pool game without several crucial players missing for the opponent.
Luckiest club in the world. Unbelievable. I'm starting to worry about Casemiro, Varane, and Martinez what with our upcoming game against them.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Completely forgot that Frankfurt made it into the KO stage.

Chairman Steve

The best way to combat scouse NEETs being dicks and setting off fireworks at a city hotel is to stay in a countryside hotel on a private estate.

Withnail

Real Madrid haven't been great either have they? They're 8pts adrift of Barca who are no great shakes if we're judging them on last week.

I was hoping to see some Scouse tears tonight.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Cafu probably thinks Liverpool will win the midfield battle today.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Liverpool will probably turn it on tonight as they usually do in the CL. However madrid have the know how and will look to grind out a result.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I think we can get a good result tonight but even if we were to win 2-0, Madrid are more than capable of beating us by 3 in the return leg. Ancelotti has Klopp's number as well.

Still should be a good watch.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Real Madrid haven't been great either have they? They're 8pts adrift of Barca who are no great shakes if we're judging them on last week.

I was hoping to see some Scouse tears tonight.
Doesn’t really matter how they perform in La Liga as it’s not a priority for them. They have been far better in Europe than domestically for the last few seasons.

dbs235

Don't we have to bump the thread called "the relative strength of the EPL"? 2 English teams on the brink of elimination despite spending all the money in the world (as a league).
To be fair those 2 teams are doing quite poorly in the EPL as well this year. And United who are doing pretty well in the league have a great chance at knocking out La Liga leaders tomorrow.

wangyu

To be fair those 2 teams are doing quite poorly in the EPL as well this year. And United who are doing pretty well in the league have a great chance at knocking out La Liga leaders tomorrow.
But Sevilla is doing even worse in Spain and they just thumped PSV 3-0. It should not mean a thing with the quality both Liverpool and Chelsea have.
We can beat Barca but it is still 50/50. I'm still worried about the game, especially after watching those first 30 minute vs Leicester at the weekend. Do that against Barca and we're 3-0 down and out of the game.

Xeno

Why are BT Sport apologising for reporting on the CL Final stuff? They aren’t to blame wtf.