g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Now that you mention this, their classic away would be white, correct? I know I've seen them in all black before.
most of the time yeah. The black one is an alternate and is a recent addition

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
City always lucky in UCL with decisions. Do we remember that Bellingham goal which was disallowed because the ref whistled before the goal was made so VAR could not even look at it?

Sara125

Keepers get sooo much protection that’s like the third time I’ve seen this season in any competition a keeper damn near clothesline an attacker and the attacker gets booked

Blood Mage

Can the referee be any more brazen in his favouring of City right now? Clearly on the UAE's fecking payroll.

Godfather

That ref must have been paid. This is ridiculous against Leipzig. I'm totally honest here this is scandalous

PoTMS

Why do we not get these refs? Obviously the envelope isn't big enough.

CookieMonster

Supports
FC Bayern München
Okay where the feck is the var now? Yellow to Werner instead of a card to Allisson?

Does UEFA have some ref checking the VAR reviews that hates Germans and loves English clubs or something?

RoyH1

Has Guardiola brought some of the Barsa methods into referee selection into the CL?

Dempsey19

Okay where the feck is the var now? Yellow to Werner instead of a card to Allisson?

Does UEFA have some ref checking the VAR reviews that hates Germans and loves English clubs or something?
I'd find it extremely harsh if Allisson was carded to be honest.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
That are now 3 absoluty ridiculous decisions. This ref and VAR should be investigated

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Maybe it's not just the English refs that are corrupt/incompetent

Scriblerus

Good grief. Ederson body check (never a red card, but a clear foul) follows a penalty given by VAR when it's not at all clear that ball and arm ever met. Dreadful.