Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

Bole Top

How many CL winners does Bayern have on the field? They really seem to lack that bit of know-how to get the job done. Wasteful up front and now on the ropes at the back.
half of that team are CL winners tbf.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The ball was right there to be had and he just missed every bit of it. :lol:

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Missed most of the match, but Neymar has been a waste every time I got a glimpse.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Yeeees

Overall deserved i think but at the end of course also a bit lucky

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
half of that team are CL winners tbf.
Yeah that is why it surprised me to see how they lost the plot there. Admittedly, Mbappe changed the dynamic but they reacted very poorly.

antk

So embarrassing for a club like PSG to wait for a single player to start playing.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Lucky win for Bayern tonight. We will take it

Rustyspider13

Good result. Hope PSG plays from the start in the second leg, that first half in front of your own fans was shameful.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah that is why it surprised me to see how they lost the plot there. Admittedly, Mbappe changed the dynamic but they reacted very poorly.
There is no player currently who warps the game as much as Mbappé with his presence alone

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I don't think PSG will turn this around. They often seem to perform poorly when it matters the most.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Lucky win for Bayern tonight. We will take it
How was that lucky? They were by far the dominant team until only the last 20 minutes when Mbappe came on and they went on the back foot. They should've sealed the game before then as well with the chances Eric Maxim had.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
How was that lucky? They were by far the dominant team until only the last 20 minutes when Mbappe came on and they went on the back foot. They should've sealed the game before then as well with the chances Eric Maxim had.
Also the game I saw.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
1-0 win more than deserved from us.
Tottenham barely had 1 chance to score the whole game (Dier header attempt) while we had two huge chances to score the 2nd in the second half.

We're slightly favourite now even if we cannot underrate how strong english teams are at home..

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
That's how Real has been winning all their CL's...
Hey, don’t copy! :lol: Bayern should have won a CL or two more when you had that amazing team with Robben, Ribery, Lahm, Schweinsteiger etc. Though you were on your best when Jupp was in charge.

Rustyspider13

Saw a stat that Brahim Diaz is the first player to score a goal for Milan in the CL KO stages since Kaka in 2014. That's insane for a 7 time winner.

Godfather

Who scored for Nice?

I know it's stupid, but I hope Spurs make it far in the CL. Keep them busy, in case we are brought down to a top 4 battle with them or them and N'Castle...
Hm I don't know I just enioy seeing them fail way too much. And they rarely dissapoint in that regard