Champions League Round of 16 (15th Feb - 16th Mar)

KingCavani

The fact that everyone can predict our draws beforehand is a pretty poor sign for UEFA.

James35

Messi v Ronaldo, other English clubs get the easiest teams. Obviously.

Well hopefully we are playing a lot better by then, otherwise I think that's us done in the CL.

Okey

I'm not buying it. Absolutely no way you convince me that was random.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
I'm not one for the "fixed" screams but that was a hilarious unlucky draw for United.
The English teams get Lille, Villareal and Salzburg .... United get PSG :lol:

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Mbappé will destroy United defense, which doesn't mean PSG will win, they defend like shit too, but im very sure Mbappé will score.

RedDevilRoshi

Pisstake to be fair. Every fecker said we would draw PSG. Don’t believe in fixed draws but this has me scratching my head.
Absolutely. Makes it even more rigged that they drew our name out with Villarreal first just to wind us up.

Dan_F

How can they make a draw so stupidly complicated. When we came out against Villarreal I was just like what the feck is going on.

SER19

They fecked up here. Firstly, by pairing us with Villarreal, then by us not being a possibility for Atletico. What is going on?
Should be re drawn. We literally weren't put in a pot for one draw and somebody else wasn't put in pot for Villareal

dinostar77

Never have I seen a draw that looks so fixed. I know it's not but it looks it.

Stevondo8

So with Villarreal being drawn against utd originally…did they stick our ball in as an extra by accident or did they not have all the right balls in? If the latter, shouldn’t it have been restarted?

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We might as well have gone into the Europa. At least there's a chance of a trophy and an extra shot at qualification for next year.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Never have I seen a draw that looks so fixed. I know it's not but it looks it.
I mean, we weren't even an option for Atletico and they drew us against Villareal initially. Looks pretty fecking suspicious to me :lol: