Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

Pagh Wraith

Hoping for an Atletico masterclass. No goals, no shots even. Just a complete shut out with the Scousers complaining about anti football afterwards.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Always a strange feeling to root for Pool, but Im not afraid to declare that Atletico and their whackjob trainer can feck right off.

izec

Liverpool will batter them. There is no way they can park the bus all game long without conceding. If they concede one, it will be over

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Going to be weird for the players and fans wonder how it’ll impact the crowd . Can’t be easy knowing even if you’re through the competition could be cancelled.

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Expecting a 6-3-1 formation from Atletico tonight. This won't be pretty but as long as we get the job done so we're in the hat for the quarter finals that will likely never happen.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Going to be weird for the players and fans wonder how it’ll impact the crowd . Can’t be easy knowing even if you’re through the competition could be cancelled.
Or they may resort to playing the games behind closed doors, in which case the Liverpool players will be uneffected as they're used to playing in a stadium with no atmosphere.

Nogbadthebad

Have Atleti fans travelled for this?
3.000 of them.

Can't attend games at home, but no problem here, no checks, not even temperature scans at airports to spot potential carriers.

Meanwhile, in china currently, if you hire an uber, they send you an email readout of your driver's current body temperature so you know whether to accept the ride or not.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Just watching the first leg on BT it struck me that both Atleti and Pool had some glorious chances they should have both stuck away. This was no defensive masterclass by either side. Should have finished 2-1 to Atleti at the very least. Also, very stark that Mane was not playing the second half, feels weird watching that now.

Hope Mane has been building up that venom. :devil:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I hope Liverpool get knocked out of course and it could happen especially with the results of lately.

But i expect them to win comfortably tonight.
3-1. Hope Im wrong ;)

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
3.000 of them.

Can't attend games at home, but no problem here, no checks, not even temperature scans at airports to spot potential carriers.

Meanwhile, in china currently, if you hire an uber, they send you an email readout of your driver's current body temperature so you know whether to accept the ride or not.
Excellent. Example of the tougher post-brexit migration stance millions voted for :lol:

Pagh Wraith

I think it's highly irresponsible of the City of Liverpool and Liverpool FC to let this go ahead. Same as in Leipzig yesterday.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Hoping for an Atletico masterclass. No goals, no shots even. Just a complete shut out with the Scousers complaining about anti football afterwards.
:drool:

I want to see an Atletí player on the floor feigning injury every thirty seconds. I want to see the referee conned time after time. I want to see apoplectic Scousers foaming at the mouth. I want to see an incredulous Klopp incandescent with rage. I want TalkSport call recordings from bitter Scousers after the match. I want Twitter meltdowns. I want petitions.

Diego, amigo, knock these cnuts out tonight, por favor.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Is it the city of Liverpool that has the game going ahead with a full stadium?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
surprised by that lineup, didn't expect Felix
Amazing, two non-defensive forwards. They're desperate for this away goal and seeing our recent defensive play that's not a bad idea. Might not be a bore fest unless they score first and sub off a striker in the first half.