Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Fabinho dropped? I would understand that too, he's been wank last couple of weeks.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
surprised by that lineup, didn't expect Felix
Wise move IMO, their ultra-defensive mentality cost them against Juve last year. You can't just sit back for 90 minutes without being threatening yourself. Felix can help them put in dangerous counters I guess.

always_hoping

I'm expecting Liverpool to go through tonight with probably a 3-0 win. At best A Madrid can hope for a 2-1 defeat and I must say 7/1 odds for that correct scoreline are temping.

Fussball13251

I'm expecting Liverpool to go through tonight with probably a 3-0 win. At best A Madrid can hope for a 2-1 defeat and I must say 7/1 odds for that correct scoreline are temping.
Actually if both Costa and Félix play that tilts the game hugely. I only have Pool slight favourites. in fact setup nicely to play counter. /watch?v=OrgLPiEJp0s He'll drop behind Costa obviously and look to play him in as often as possible. Also what Costa is good at is holding the ball up. They might go out... Liverpool.

Last edited:

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Atletico really needed a two-goal lead from the first leg to have a chance here; this is only going one way from here.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I'm sorry but the no handshake thing is just dumb. All they had to do was just anti-bac their hands immediately prior to entering the pitch.

mu4c_20le

Don't like that buddy buddy stuff from Simeone. He should be here to murder Liverpool, not screw around

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
How has Felix been after all the hype? Feel like it faded a bit? Still incredibly young.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
How has Felix been after all the hype? Feel like it faded a bit? Still incredibly young.
He has been injured almost all season and does not suit Simeone/Atletico at all. I don't think he is anywhere near a £120m player but you have to cut him some slack.

fps

Ha Neymar is made of glass isn’t he, maybe he should take up table tennis.