Champions League - Round of 16 - 1st Legs 13/14/20/21 Feb

Relax, it's Lazio who are 8th in Serie A.

How's Kepa been doing?

Kepa started out as first choice keeper. Now Lunin has won the spot so Kepa is nr. 2 now. So that should tell you how Kepa has been doing.

He is not good enough for RM imo. I am not impressed at all.

Kepa started out as first choice keeper. Now Lunin has won the spot so Kepa is nr. 2 now. So that should tell you how Kepa has been doing.

He is not good enough for RM imo. I am not impressed at all.

Lunin has been a downgrade on Tibo as well, though he is better than Kepa. Can’t wait for the injured to return (granted we don’t keep sending players to the infirmary).

Here are the highlights of the match in Madrid. Bayern's 2:1 is offside my a margin. Same for Ronaldo's third goal. Without VAR hard to spot but Ronaldo was offside by 2 to 3 yards.

Casemiro immune against the second yellow. The foul on Robben or the obvious dive both clear yellow cards.
The Vidal red card an absolute joke.

The Robben penalty was 50:50. It's not clear if he touched his food when tackling.

Here are the highlights of the match in Madrid. Bayern's 2:1 is offside my a margin. Same for Ronaldo's third goal. Without VAR hard to spot but Ronaldo was offside by 2 to 3 yards.

Casemiro immune against the second yellow. The foul on Robben or the obvious dive both clear yellow cards.
The Vidal red card an absolute joke.

The Robben penalty was 50:50. It's not clear if he touched his food when tackling.

This goes beyond the referee error this was a deliberate miscall by Kassai
How did he miss all those Casemiro 2nd yellows. Never mind the 2 Ronaldo offside goals

This is worse than Ovbredo. I hope they ask Kassai what he felt about his officiating that night

This is worse than Ovbredo. I hope they ask Kassai what he felt about his officiating that night

I think it was his last international match. Didn't help us of course.
It's one of the games I will never forget.

Today Tuchel plays the lineup (bar de Ligt) I had expected on Saturday. Let's go!

I'd fancy Sociedad to get something out of PSG, and maybe they still will, but they miss Oyarzabal massively and Andre Silva is still living off his one season at Frankfurt a few years ago.

Has there ever been a greater contrast in kit beauty than what we’re seeing at the Olímpico today? Lazio’s gorgeous sky blue/white kits against the atrocity that Adidas inflicted on Bayern this season?

Bayern just completely overload the midfield. There’s constantly someone there to win back possession.

The most boring , uninspiring set of opening Champions Leagues fixtures ever.

Teams forgot how to score it seems. Too bothered about their press game and positioning I suppose

PSG abd Bayern so ordinary this season. Aside from the obvious Madrid and City, maybe Inter have a genuine shot again this season?

PSG abd Bayern so ordinary this season. Aside from the obvious Madrid and City, maybe Inter have a genuine shot again this season?
Ye the CL is so dead nowadays. Isn’t like it use to be years ago. The competitiveness as gone down.

PSG have been so fecking shit for the last 3 seasons it's unbelievable. Their best match this season was last weekend and there were only like 4 starters on the field, it boggles the mind.

Ramos + Kolo Muani are fit and on the bench after buying them for like 160M€ this summer.

Yeah I don't think I've ever been less interested in the Champions League.

It should hopefully pick up in the next round because one positive of these shit ties is that that the top sides will all be around for the quarter finals.

Bayern look awful. Just mindless possession with no purpose or energy.

Bayern are barely even a shadow of what they were not too long ago. I'm beginning to think Tuchel really isn't all that, though Chelsea haven't been exactly better off after getting rid of him. I still think that was incredibly stupid.

Bayern are barely even a shadow of what they were not too long ago. I'm beginning to think Tuchel really isn't all that, though Chelsea haven't been exactly better off after getting rid of him. I still think that was incredibly stupid.
Chelsea sacking Tuchel was a silly decision, as was Bayern sacking Nagelsmann. Apparently Boehly sacked Tuchel because the former wanted Ronaldo and the latter was against it.

Well spotted by the ref. Also good work by Immobile prior to that.