Champions League Round of 16 first leg (second week) 23/02 24/02

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Both sides have changed a lot since 2012 - Juventus to the better, Bayern to the worse.
I actually would hae favored you guys if this tie occurred last year. Saw a few Juve games early in the season and you guys looked sluggish and uninspired. If that has changed recently then fair enough.

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
We ran out of centerbacks a while ago, Benatia is on the bench but hasn't played so far in 2016 after his latest injury. Bernat, Alaba, Kimmich, Lahm surely has to be the smallest back four that ever played in a CL knockout game?
Just pray you don't concede too many corners/set pieces.

prarek

Both games at the same times is BS. Does UEFA not want more people to watch the games? Why are they forcing us to choose?

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
Arsenal XI: Čech; Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal; Coquelin, Ramsey; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Özil, Sanchez; Giroud

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I actually would hae favored you guys if this tie occurred last year. Saw a few Juve games early in the season and you guys looked sluggish and uninspired. If that has changed recently then fair enough.
They won 15 in a row before a draw last weekend. They improved.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
After that bad start they won 15 league games in a row (run ended on friday with a 0-0 draw) and haven't conceded in 7 league games

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Arsenal XI: Čech; Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal; Coquelin, Ramsey; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Özil, Sanchez; Giroud
I taught Welbeck would be a surprised inclusion because his performance has been great(even better than Sanchez) since his return. Nevertheless, it will be a tough game that can go eitherway especially if one side is not mentally ready. Barcelona will dominate, but Arsenal could upset on the counter or set piece.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Sanchez needs to step up for Arsenal tonight. He's been way off the pace in the last few weeks.

RustyS

We ran out of centerbacks a while ago, Benatia is on the bench but hasn't played so far in 2016 after his latest injury. Bernat, Alaba, Kimmich, Lahm surely has to be the smallest back four that ever played in a CL knockout game?
Was referring to how you listed your team. Why did you get rid of that big defender and ship him to Sunderland? Could've been useful tonight.

Nedved

Juve lineup:

Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Evra; Cuadrado, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba; Dybala, Mandzukic

Chiellini and Alex Sandro are out, otherwise it is our strongest XI. Morata to replace Mandzukic after 60-70 minutes, probably.

cyberman

Dear god, he's going to get terrorised.

He's that slow he's a target from the off.
The footballing version of Keisha. Hes gonna get violated tonight then has to face them again in a few weeks.
Where is Welbeck? His workrate and pace woukd be useful tonight. Its where he shines..

R'hllor

It would be so Arsenal if they knock Barca out and then go out vs someone like Gent (if they pass Wolfs for example).

Zoo

I want to see Ozil make an impact in this tie.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
This would be the sixth consecutive season where Arsenal go out in the round of 16. A few more seasons and they could be celebrating la decima as well.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Shit presenters, 15 minute buildup with Townsend as commentator. Its Sky we should miss not IT fecking V
Great picture, better than most streams, and on Tuesday when our TV doesn't cover CL, that's what mattered the most to me. Commentary, I care little for that. One gets used to a mass of outstandingly poor commentators on various channels.