Champions League Round of 16 first leg (second week) 23/02 24/02

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
What Agüero just did, roll it behind his back in the path of Sterling, i saw Barcelona do that a lot yesterday. Such an effective way of creating space against packed opposition.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
No idea who this commentator is in the City game (on Fox Sports) but he's unbearable. Creaming himself uncontrollably after City's goals.

Sylar

Hopefully Citys full focus is on the CL tourny, and they continue to neglect Premier League and lose out on both (being lose out on Top 4) :P

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
City putting this tie to bed in the first leg.

There'll be nobody at the return leg, city will be doing 5 for the price of 1 tickets.

Drifter

American
Wouldn't be surprised if Pelligrini goes all the way to the final in his last season.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
City have been bloody superb. Feck the FA Cup.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
I have a feeling city could go all the way to the final this time.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
City will probably go out in the 1/4 finals, unless they meet Wolfsburg. They aren't good enough for a final.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
No way City is good enough to make it to the finals. They'll go out once they meet any decent opposition, be it Barca, Real, Bayern, PSG or Atletico. I can't see them going through over two legs against any of those teams, and they need to keep Aguero fit as well which is hard enough as it is.

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
I predicted they will reach the semi's at least.

Just realised that Atletico will play Real Madrid this Saturday afternoon. On the back of an away CL fixture, that's harsh.

Trizy

I have a feeling city could go all the way to the final this time.
From one game against Kiev? They've been wank 50% of the time in the league, they'll crumble under a good team like Bayern, Barcelona, Madrid, A.Madrid

Hammerfell

I predicted they will reach the semi's at least.

Just realised that Atletico will play Real Madrid this Saturday afternoon. On the back of an away CL fixture, that's harsh.
It's against PSV though so it's not too bad, any top quality side should find a game against them relatively easy to deal with.

*cries internally*

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
From one game against Kiev? They've been wank 50% of the time in the league, they'll crumble under a good team like Bayern, Barcelona, Madrid, A.Madrid
Nothing to do with what I've seen against Kiev.

If they don't feck up this tie and get a decent draw in the next round they could scab their way to the final with a bit of luck.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Is Danny Milla the co-commentator in the Atlético game? Huge cock whoever it is.

prarek

Godin scores with a header but goal disallowed for a foul.

Eila

Soft red maybe? Didn't see it very well but it looked like a fair challenge. Pereiro on compatriot Godín, who rolled on the ground like he was shot.