Champions League Round of 16 fixtures

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Well at least people will stop calling Bayern the best team in europe.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
No English teams left in the competition, I'll watch the big ties but I'm not arsed about who wins it.

Well, anyone besides Madrid anyway.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
3 minutes added was ridiculous. You can't help but feel UEFA are out to feck British teams over and have been doing so for years.

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
If only Forehead could have hit his shot on target after doing all the hard stuff, could have had these cnuts properly quaking in their boots. That Walcott offside as well when he was at least 1 yard onside and clean through on goal...ah well.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
6 subs, a feckload of Robben being a wanker, the goal 2nd goal cufuffle, shitloads of bookings = 3 minutes? Right, okay UEFA.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Well at least people will stop calling Bayern the best team in europe.
You cant base your judgements on one game. I'm sure it's difficult coming into a game knowing that you don't need to win to go through. Barca lost to Milan 2-0, didnt mean that they suddenly became any worse, just had a bad game, look how they turned it around... Plus Bayern were missing Schweiny and Boateng

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Weird game. Arsenal did next to feck all and won. Still, Bayern looked comfortable throughout and not much bothered.

NoLogo

Acording to whoscored.com Bayern had 23 shots and only 5 on target while Arsenal had 5 shots and two on target, end result 0-2 for Arsenal.

The funny part is that the same thing actually happened against Düsseldorf, they also had only 2 shots on goals scoring two goal but Bayern managed to score three against them.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
You cant base your judgements on one game. I'm sure it's difficult coming into a game knowing that you don't need to win to go through. Barca lost to Milan 2-0, didnt mean that they suddenly became any worse, just had a bad game, look how they turned it around... Plus Bayern were missing Schweiny and Boateng
And Scarface....and no, its not Al Pacino im referring to.

Nogbadthebad

6 subs, a feckload of Robben being a wanker, the goal 2nd goal cufuffle, shitloads of bookings = 3 minutes? Right, okay UEFA.
the 3 minutes didnt lose arse that , it was the fecking awful show 3 weeks ago that did.

They had 180 minutes to beat what was at times a very ordinary side , its their own fault they didnt..

Unam333

3 minutes added was ridiculous. You can't help but feel UEFA are out to feck British teams over and have been doing so for years.
UEFA have a beef with English football for years. You don't hear the chiefs of UEFA complaining about Barca's dominance in the CL.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Acording to whoscored.com Bayern had 23 shots and only 5 on target while Arsenal had 5 shots and two on target, end result 0-2 for Arsenal.

The funny part is that the same thing actually happened against Düsseldorf, they also had only 2 shots on goals scoring two goals but Bayern managed to score three against them.
15 of those shots were fired over the entire stadium by Robben.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
You had Defour sent off though, right? Unlucky mate.
Not really unlucky, it was obvious from the first half that he was going to be sent off. He should have been subbed.

Cold_Boy

As much as I hate Arsenal(more than probably any team in the world apart from Pool and Real), I am delighted Bayern got shown up by Arsenal.

Bayern are not the 2nd best club in the world.

Ish

Lights on for Luke

The funny part is that the same thing actually happened against Düsseldorf, they also had only 2 shots on goals scoring two goal but Bayern managed to score three against them.
Im sure the stats during last seasons final would show Bayern dominating as well. But they're extremely wasteful at times. Esp baldy and scarface.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
“To come here and win is a fantastic result, but the harsh reality is that it's now 8 seasons without a trophy” :lol:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Defour made a blunder with his sending off.He knew he was already on a yellow card, better to have conceded the break (it wasn't a guaranteed goal) and stayed 11 vs 11 than what he did.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
I'm a Bayern fan, I don't judge them on one game ;).

Traub

I think Juventus might actually win this. They're going about their business quietly.