Champions League Semi Finals (24th April - 2nd May)

Neuron

Tolisso is class and this current French generation of players is insane.

R'hllor

Bayern players are cute, thinking Cakir will give them a pen awwww

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
It's not just the penalty, the ref has stopped calling any fouls. The game never stops

Slimcharles69

Supports
MK Dons
Clear penalty but it's Madrid so no way that's getting called, especially at the bernabeu.

Fergies Gum

That looked a blatant handball. This ref just cant help himself with giving assistance to Madrid.

Konimey

Can we buy alaba in the summer please ?
Forget Alaba, we need Alcantra more. United would be freaking awesome with the midfield trio of Pogba, Alcantra and Matic. Plus Alcantra is a good friend of DDG, so positives everywhere.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Bayern been the much better team over the 2 legs so far. Strong at the back, control games well and create chances. Madrid are just clinical though, while Bayern waste too many chances. Might make the difference in the end. After 3/4 of the tie done.... I'd say I want Bayern to win this, as Liverpool wont get much going against them. Madrid would leak too much space.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
That was handball. My god how lucky are Madrid?

Treble

Great game. Proper CL semi. Well done to both teams. Real look dangerous in attack but a bit shaky in defence. Bayern have been the better team in this tie so far.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Real Madrid give up space in dangerous positions on the level of a relegation zone team. PSG, Juve and Bayern just refuse to do anything with it.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ah fair enough, I thought Nacho or whoever's on the bench could've played there, but I'm guessing he's a pure CB. Vasquez does need more help when he's getting lapped by Alaba.
Nacho could play there but he's just come back from a long injury layoff so he's probably unfit

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Not the first time this ref and Madrid

ti vu

Quite funny you said that Marcelo was benched by Jose in favour of Coentrao.
All game when fit?

Concentrao not attacking enough? Any chance you mistook Ancelotti for sticking up with Concentrao for majority of the run in when they won the CL?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
There's this weird thing when Madrid play... Obvious penalties become not penalties when it's for them, and contentious ones (at best) become stone wallers against them...

Can't really work out why this is

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
This ref is utter crap. That was a clear handball, it was at close range but his arm was sticking out in an unnatural position.

Blekh. Bayern have again been better but again aren't taking their chances. Great match though, two fantastic teams slugging it out.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Ref is terrible
He has literally given nothing at all anywhere on the pitch for both teams (except for Ribery's aggressive shoulder push).
But Bayern have had 2 half-shouts for a penalty so they're suffering the most from Cakir's madness.