Champions League Semi Finals (24th April - 2nd May)

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Two hand shove in the back on Lewandowski last week and nothing given. Blatant handball tonight and nothing given. Would be a different story at the other end though. Same old story.

Bayern once again the better team but Real the more clinical team. In knockout competition it's better to be the clinical team.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Always, if it comes to Real. I am not even mad, i consider already stuff like this against them before the game starts.
Yeah I guess you kind of expect to receive some BS decisions when playing this mob and barca

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Benzema's plan of being absolute crap in front of goal for the past 2 years so he's left unmarked has finally payed off

cyberman

This ref is like a bent boxing match. You have to be extra careful to avoid giving him a chance to be inept while having to forget about getting pens or 50/50 decisions.
It really is outrageous.

Canagel

Two penalties for Bayern not given. Cuneyt will do anything to ensure Real progress.

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
Man I absolutely love to watch players like Modric and Thiago, just a joy to watch them playing football. Both not only magician on the ball, but they were everywhere , defensively and offensively. Also can't believe Ribery is 35, his workrate has been insane. Tolisso alo great today. But at the end of the day Bayern has to score goals given so many opportunities. Real Madrid would have scored 8 goals if they would have had these chances...It is a question of quality then..

MrEleson

Every time I watch Real Madrid I keep thinking there is no midfielder I've seen in recent years as good as Modric.
This. He's phenomenal in both phases of the game. Exceptional quality with the ball at his feet and can do the dirty work superbly too.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Thiago and Modric best players on the pitch. Hummels also pretty good tonight.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Benzema's plan of being absolute crap in front of goal for the past 2 years so he's left unmarked has finally payed off
:lol::lol::lol:

Bayern defence so bad, benzema scored against them

It's a yo mama joke, yes :D

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Zidane has to do something with the right back.Kovacic played a decent match but in general the midfield was surpassed too easily.
Casemiro in the second half?

HTG

Supports
Bayern
We have by far the worst finishing I’ve ever seen on that level. You just can’t win games if you keep screwing up in front of the goal. Lewandowski‘s finishing in games like these is simply horrible and nowhere near good enough.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Always great fun to play against Real in a SF, the refs provide top notch comic relief.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Anywhere else, really. It's blatantly a Handball, if you stop calling this, every player would just make himself as big as possible and then say "yeeeeah where was I meant to put my hand?"
Just look at where he's put his right arm, and his left. It's obvious he's leaving his arm there intentionally. Clear foul

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
What will Real do with regards to Salah (assuming that's the final)? Would be tempting to play Marcelo as a left winger and having a defender man mark Salah. If Marcelo is tasked with marking Salah, it's asking for trouble.

Bole Top

Jupp set up Bayern brilliantly, not much he can do about absences and missing chances. Bayern gets too little from how good they were and that will ultimately decide this match. Lewa in particular has been seriously shit in both ties.