Champions League Semi Finals (24th April - 2nd May)

TheKaiser

I just read somewhere that this is Real's 8th consecutive Semi final. Amazing how natural this stage has become for them considering that for a while they couldn't get past the R16 stage.
Its the 7th semifinal in 9 years for Bayern too.

extincti fugax hominum

You're making it sound like it's an impossibility. They've got one foot in the final and then it's a one-off game. Whether the team they're playing against is better on paper or not is almost irrelevant. Shit can happen. I certainly think that Madrid's defence can be got at (if they get to the final) and i haven't really seen much of Munich so can't comment, but they haven't been tested yet. There's a good possibility that they will win it, especially with Salah who can basically score from anywhere at the moment. It's not a crazy notion.
It's not impossible but it's not realistic either. The thing is people overreact to their victory like they won the cup already.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I’d have put Müller on the right and played Thiago in the middle. Robben was horrible lately. But Heynckes tends to get those things right when it matters, so I‘ll give him the benefit of the doubt.
Is this my fault now?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Scouse bastards getting lucky with all these injuries. The final will be a walkover if this continues.

Aboutreika18

Always annoys me seeing Boateng play as the right CB, when he's so good with both feet.

Hummels is decent with his left but Boateng is another level at pinging those balls over the top with both feet.

el3mel

Surely those who want Bayern to win are the same who wanted Roma to get past Barca then complained about Liverpool piss easy draw ? It's like we don't want Pool to win it but cheering for every team that they'll defeat easily.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
What is the situation with Neuer? Is he done his ACL? i think i never saw him play once this season, not that i remember.
He broke his foot. Docs installed an iron plate in it. He now has an iron plate in both feet. It’s a sensible situation and we are extremely careful not to rush anything. Personally, I think he won‘t play this season. I think the World Cup might be in doubt, too.