Champions League Semi Finals (26th Apr - 4th May)

Ranchero

On his good days yeah, but he can also be incredibly wasteful and frustrating. He has the talent to be an undisputed starter but sometimes he's just... not smart on the pitch.
He is more of a team player than he has ever been. Puts in a shift tracking back with Vini JR

Yagami

Good post resistant
I'm not even watching and this is painful as I have City fans next door celebrating

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Ancelotti fecked it up with the changes taking all of Casemiro, Modric and Kroos off.

EtH

No one wearing a kit as ugly as City’s deserves to win anything.

always_hoping

This season
Chelsea and Liverpool in two domestic cup finals
City Liverpool in the league battling it and European final

FFS.
And we can't even get top4
Yep how wonderful. Thankfully i also follow amateur sport that provides some happiness..

macheda14

And amazing that Liverpool’s peak coincides with the greatest domestic league performing side in PL history.
It’s was like how our peak coincided with the greatest side ever meaning we didn’t win two in a row.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
So annoying away goals don't count double anymore. With the current scoreline it would be 6-6 if away goals were double and we would be heading to extra time.

Trac17

City over Liverpool all day long.
Really? If city win the champions league.. I reckon they will go and dominate competitions for years and years to come. At least with liverpool, you know you have a chance against them!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Real have got in behind quite a few times and stretched the City defence. Vinicius Jr has been trash and wasteful, the likes of Mane, Salah, Jota etc won't be.

I think it'll be a comfortable 2-0/3-0 Liverpool win.
Liverpools FBs aren’t getting their usual licence to bomb up with the wide players City have and their triangles around the penalty box corners.

They might win. I’d be amazed if it’s 3-0 or “comfortable”…. unless Pep has another selection/tactic brain fart.

Moriarty

This season
Chelsea and Liverpool in two domestic cup finals
City Liverpool in the league battling it and European final

FFS.
And we can't even get top4
Depressing isn't it. Think I'll give the CL final a miss this year and become a Chelsea fan for a day.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Would United fans prefer Chelsea winning the FA Cup, Liverpool winning the CL and City winning the league? Or would a City league and CL double be preferable to us winning a seventh?

PoTMS

So annoying away goals don't count double anymore. With the current scoreline it would be 6-6 if away goals were double and we would be heading to extra time.
Haven't you heard? Counting away goals is the new away goals count double.

GinobiliTheGOAT

huh? No it wouldn’t, Madrid were down 3-4 heading into this match

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
City bringing Gundogan on while Madrid sub Kroos and Modric off has killed the game.

Ranchero

No it wouldn't. Away goals only count double when there is a draw. City are 5-3 up on aggregate

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
That’s a masterful performance from City, to be fair.
I've seen far better games from City, the 1st half was meh and most part of the second was very poor on both ends. But they're a far better team than Real Madrid when Benzema doesn't have the godmode on.

RedDevilQuebecois

Real have been trash maybe they partied a bit too hard on the weekend. Carlo’s luck is out tonight.
That is an understatement. With this much experience, you would think that Carlo would tell them to calm down a little as there was still business to be done in Europe.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Would United fans prefer Chelsea winning the FA Cup, Liverpool winning the CL and City winning the league? Or would a City league and CL double be preferable to us winning a seventh?
Yeah since you asked let me put some thought into this huge problem we have right now