Champions League Semi Finals (26th Apr - 4th May)

wr8_utd

:'(
That would be a goal on the other side. City only really have themselves to blame for all the chances they've missed these two games.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Courtois pushes it into an oncoming Fernandinho :nervous:

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
That would be a goal on the other side. City only really have themselves to blame for all the chances they've missed these two games.
Grealish instead of Kane is looking like a poor choice

Ole'sattheWheel

Is it me or was that never a pen? I’m watching in a bar so I could be wrong but I swear Dias completely got the ball.
I don’t personally mind as I think Madrid have the better chance v pool in the final but still that was weird for me

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Three times they had a two goal lead in the first leg, and three times they lost it. In Europe, sometimes it’s about knowing when to be pragmatic. Pep’s pride will have no such thing, but it could definitely come to his aid at times.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Vini literally missed that exact chance :lol:

arnie_ni

Is it me or was that never a pen? I’m watching in a bar so I could be wrong but I swear Dias completely got the ball.
I don’t personally mind as I think Madrid have the better chance v pool in the final but still that was weird for me
Nah he didn't touch it. Var reviewed it as well

Mike Smalling

Looked clear to me. No discussions on TV about it either.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
What's wrong with Alaba? Even not coming on as a sub? Did he have a fallout with Ancelotti?

shahzy

As much as I hate both Liverpool and City, one has heritage and didn't spend £1bn to sport wash a nation.
I'm the same way except I wouldn't even call it hate. Just sporting rivalry. With Liverpool it comes from respect, they've done it the right way and just like we used to have, a manager that makes the team greater than the sum of its parts. City is just a plastic enterprise. I have nothing but apathy for them, not even worth having emotion

always_hoping

Can someone remind me the amount of money Man City has spent on defenders? and still they don't have a defence whereby you would have the confidence of them winning the champions league.

Nick7

It was close, but the Real player got the ball first.

Red00012

100% a penalty

Siorac

It amazes me that, in spite of all the money they've spent over the years, City haven't added a CL winning player to their squad. That experience is invaluable.
Is it though? Chelsea had no CL winners in the starting XI last season. Who did Liverpool have when they won it in 2019? I don't think there was anyone.

Ranchero

City lose this they'll feck up the league. Mentally and physically effed for the Geordies at the weekend.

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
SHITHOUSE THIS HOME YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS!!!